F0 J0 - LHR-DXB from 10Jul

Old Jan 20, 12, 5:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MUCCI, British Airways Executive Club Gold
F0 J0 - LHR-DXB from 10Jul

Hi

Am trying to price flights from LHR-DXB anytime from 10th July really and it's showing F0 and J0 every day. But, if I was to try and price LHR-SYD, every flight is available.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

PS: Someone please help me with this too. An EK upgrade using Skywards miles...does there need to be availability for awards in say F, or providing there is a seat, can I upgrade to it with miles? I'm used to BA where you need a Redemption seat available to upgrade to. Can I also use my own personal miles to upgrade multiple people in the booking? Thanks

Last edited by tom139; Jan 20, 12 at 5:29 pm
Old Jan 20, 12, 5:32 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

There seems to be availability out of Gatwick on 10th and 11th in 1st and business

Looks like married segments to Sydney are being allowed with limited availabilty, just not to DXB

If you want to upgrade , then you need award availability ( Z class for upgrades into 1st class and D for upgrades into business class )
Old Jan 20, 12, 9:25 pm

Programs: Skywards Plat, Etihad Gold, Aerosvit Gold, Virgin Silver, AA lifetime Gold, Sirius Gold
Originally Posted by tom139 View Post
Hi

Can I also use my own personal miles to upgrade multiple people in the booking? Thanks
In a word - yes! Subject of course to availability.

Search this Thread