Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Wash Bags and PJs In First on A380 Day Flights?

Old Jan 1, 12, 10:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MUCCI, British Airways Executive Club Gold

Hi all

Am flying DXB-LHR in a couple of weeks and wondered if you still get PJs etc during the day as in the past A380s seem to have been treated differently in this rule? Flying F.

Thanks.
Old Jan 2, 12, 1:35 am

Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
Originally Posted by tom139 View Post
Hi all

Am flying DXB-LHR in a couple of weeks and wondered if you still get PJs etc during the day as in the past A380s seem to have been treated differently in this rule? Flying F.

Thanks.
I've flown F from MAN and LGW on both the 380 and the 300 ER and had never been offered PJ's for a day flight(though ive heard that they might have some if you ask)

On 23rd I was in F on EK 16(day flight) and I was asked if I needed a PJ. I didn't accept as it's almost impossible to change to PJ in the toilets of the 777 300 ER unless you are a contortionist. It is possible that they had PJ's for that particular flight as there was only one other passenger in F.
Old Jan 2, 12, 2:13 am

Xxxxx

Last edited by jiggyjig; Nov 25, 12 at 7:44 pm
Old Jan 2, 12, 8:06 am

Programs: BA Gold, EK Gold, GF Silver, IC Royal Ambass, Marriott Gold, TK Elite
In F on day flights you get slippers. If you ask you can also get pj's. Washbags only come out on night flights.
Old Jan 2, 12, 1:57 pm

Officially, no but IME if you ask they almost always have some they can give you.

Search this Thread