Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Expedia or Emirates.com

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2012, 2:30 am

Originally Posted by holtju2
Really?
Yes, really (do you think I make this stuff up?)

Here's what I get on my dummy booking:

Review the rules and restrictions

General Rules

* This is a restricted fare ticket.
* Tickets are non transferable.
* This fare is non-changeable and non-refundable.
* This fare is not guaranteed until purchase.
* Carriers reserve the right to change the flight schedule at any time prior to departure.

Note that this trip is priced using a fare which is limited in availability. The itinerary you have selected currently meets the criteria for this fare.However, please note that any changes to this itinerary may cause this fare to be invalidated.

Refunds and Changes
This fare is non-refundable.

Lost Tickets
Lost tickets are only replaced if the airlines' lost ticket procedures are followed. Lost ticket applications are charged a fee at the airlines' prevailing rates.
* Please read important information regarding airline liability limitations.
* Prices may not include baggage fees or other fees charged directly by the airline.
Suffice to say it may be route/date conscious so both of us may actually be correct in different circumstances. Buyer beware.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.