Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

What website to check for equipment change?

Old Dec 13, 11, 4:59 am
Original Poster

I'm flying out on Fri EK147 to Amsterdam in first (my first experience in the suites) and am really worried that they will change the plane to a non-suite plane.

What is the best website to check i.e. what would be the first website to receive the updated change in plane? I am looking on both Expertflyer (free membership) and emirates see whats on your flight.

If this was to happen am I able to downgrade to biz and get my miles back (I paid for biz but upgraded to first with miles)
Old Dec 13, 11, 5:13 am

You can't check the flight to AMS because this would be a last minute swap at DXB. For the way back you could check what the inbound a/c is at data.flight24.com.

According to Skywards rules you can cancel a mileage upgrade and get your miles back (if not expired) - so perhaps you could confirm if the a/c has Suites at check in, and if not, try to move back to J.

Another suggestion would be to check the registration numbers of all the aircraft that do/ don't have the Suites to try and figure out which one you're getting, but flight departures are so close to each other than anything is possible at the last minute.
Old Dec 13, 11, 7:25 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the reply ung1. It will save me from visiting teh websites everyday!

I will follow your advise and check upon checkin.

Search this Thread