Search

ICN - DXB, which meal in F?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2010, 10:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
ICN - DXB, which meal in F?

Greetings everyone. I will be flying between Seoul and Dubai in F soon. The departure time is 11:55 p.m. and the arrival time is 4:25 a.m. Based on your experiences, what will be the meals on this route? Light supper and full breakfast? A million thanks.
Old Aug 3, 2010, 1:24 pm

Programs: UA Silver, BA Silver, Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold
Yes .
Old Aug 3, 2010, 3:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dearbee
Yes .
Thanks. Have you flown this route recently?
Old Aug 4, 2010, 6:05 am

many, many times. you'll enjoy the F suites in the 380. given the time of the flight it's a very quiet one, never rowdy. be sure to book a time in the shower.
Old Aug 4, 2010, 9:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

many, many times. you'll enjoy the F suites in the 380. given the time of the flight it's a very quiet one, never rowdy. be sure to book a time in the shower.
Will definitely book the showers!

If you don't mind me asking, is the upper deck aft business class bar open throughout the flight? I'm not sure since the flights to/from ICN depart pretty late at night. Also, on the flight out of ICN, is caviar offered on the F menu? Thanks in advance.

I'm sure you can tell I'm primarily used to taking day time flights with EK.
Old Aug 4, 2010, 12:21 pm

Originally Posted by fly747first
Will definitely book the showers!

If you don't mind me asking, is the upper deck aft business class bar open throughout the flight? I'm not sure since the flights to/from ICN depart pretty late at night. Also, on the flight out of ICN, is caviar offered on the F menu? Thanks in advance.

I'm sure you can tell I'm primarily used to taking day time flights with EK.
yep, always open for business! for whatever reason i'm more tired on the icn-dxb leg compared to the dxb-icn so i've hardly had a drink in the bar in the back. now on the flip side, dxb-icn wise i've hung out back there (that's in the wee hours of 4 and 5am).

i believe caviar is served...

just out of curiosity, are you flying out to Seoul with another carrier and returning via DXB?
Old Aug 4, 2010, 12:27 pm

Programs: EK Gold, BA Silver, IHC Plat, HERTZ gold, GF Gold, SAS Silver
You cannot go wrong on any route on the 380 in F.

I have never had a snotty crew member, more often than not crew that recognize you!

The bar is a great benefit if you cannot sleep - ask for a bottle of DOM to be sent up from the front, you soon make friends from J at the bar!

Enjoy your flight!
Old Aug 4, 2010, 3:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

yep, always open for business! for whatever reason i'm more tired on the icn-dxb leg compared to the dxb-icn so i've hardly had a drink in the bar in the back. now on the flip side, dxb-icn wise i've hung out back there (that's in the wee hours of 4 and 5am).

i believe caviar is served...

just out of curiosity, are you flying out to Seoul with another carrier and returning via DXB?
No no, of course I booked it as DXB-ICN-DXB!

I was asking about the meal from ICN because at that departure hour I figured I had a slight chance of getting caviar and a more refined meal, which wouldn't be the case of the leg DXB-ICN (I'm assuming since I didn't get any caviar when I flew DXB-KIX on a flight that departed around 3 a.m. and the meals on this leg were breakfast and a snack).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.