Wiki Posts
Search

Limo?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2012, 2:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Lifetime Exec Plat (2MM)
Limo?

I've just upgraded myself from Y to J, SIN-BNE-SIN, using miles. Am I entitled to a limo at either end?
Old Feb 14, 2012, 2:13 am
Moderator, Trip Reports

Programs: UA GS-2MM, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by Budley
I've just upgraded myself from Y to J, SIN-BNE-SIN, using miles. Am I entitled to a limo at either end?
Yes indeed you are. SIN freak a little bit if you're inside the 24-hr window - but they have always been ok in the end. They use SIXT in Singapore as their agent. PM me if you need their number. Not sure what happens in QLD. You should be able to do everything via the MYB function online.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 1:29 am

Originally Posted by eightblack
SIN freak a little bit if you're inside the 24-hr window - but they have always been ok in the end.
Why would you ask for a limo if you know you are not entitled to one by booking/upgrading inside 24 hours?

Freeloader.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 4:54 am

Programs: BA Gold | SK Gold | A3 Gold
Originally Posted by B747-437B
Originally Posted by eightblack
SIN freak a little bit if you're inside the 24-hr window - but they have always been ok in the end.
Why would you ask for a limo if you know you are not entitled to one by booking/upgrading inside 24 hours?

Freeloader.
Because EK only released D inventory 18 hrs before my flight. Cheapskates!
Old Feb 15, 2012, 5:00 am

Originally Posted by ung1
Because EK only released D inventory 18 hrs before my flight. Cheapskates!
You could have easily purchased a Business Class fare if YOU weren't the cheapskate/freeloader.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 8:53 am

Programs: BA Gold | SK Gold | A3 Gold
Originally Posted by B747-437B
You could have easily purchased a Business Class fare if YOU weren't the cheapskate/freeloader.
Redeeming a ton of miles for J on a silly day flight does not make me a freeloader!
Old Feb 15, 2012, 2:24 pm

Programs: BA GGL, EK Plat, Hilton Diamond, AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by b747-437b
you could have easily purchased a business class fare if you weren't the cheapskate/freeloader.
zing!!! :d :d :d

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.