Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

TLV & King David Lounge Get-togethers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2017, 9:47 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: dcpdxtrans
Feel free to edit your own entry directly here, or post in the thread below instead and someone will assist. You need 90 posts and 90 days membership before you can edit the wiki.

Updated To Post: XX

DATE / TIME / Lounge / Membername

March 2024
24-03-2024/ ~2100 - 2330 / King David, can guest two/ dcpdxtrans (see post below)
24-03-2024/ ~2100 - 2330/ King David, can guest two/ dcpdxtrans
Print Wikipost

TLV & King David Lounge Get-togethers

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2015, 5:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by benberg2013
I'm flying out from TLV early Thursday morning 19th march
Flying LY I assume?
Old Mar 13, 2015, 5:48 am
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Originally Posted by clubman
Flying LY I assume?
No - Aegean. Do I have to fly LY in order to be able to be guested in KDL?
Old Mar 13, 2015, 7:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
No - Aegean. Do I have to fly LY in order to be able to be guested in KDL?
As of February 8th I'm afraid so.
Old May 30, 2015, 8:55 pm
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Originally Posted by clubman
As of February 8th I'm afraid so.
Is this really true?
This morning I was guested into the King David Lounge by an Elal platinum member even though I was flying Aegean Airlines to Larnaca.
Could platinum be different?
Old May 31, 2015, 1:32 am

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Is this really true?
This morning I was guested into the King David Lounge by an Elal platinum member even though I was flying Aegean Airlines to Larnaca.
Could platinum be different?
Yes. I am still Platinum (until the end of December) and guested in 3 relatives a few weeks ago when we were all flying BA. No problem at all, although they were counted against my annual 40 guestings.
Old May 31, 2015, 1:55 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by mikebg
Yes. I am still Platinum (until the end of December) and guested in 3 relatives a few weeks ago when we were all flying BA. No problem at all, although they were counted against my annual 40 guestings.
Oh, so with Elal its different - there is a limited number of guestings possible per year? So theoretically you could take in 40 guests once and then none the rest of the time? And is gold the same idea?
Old May 31, 2015, 2:11 am

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Oh, so with Elal its different - there is a limited number of guestings possible per year? So theoretically you could take in 40 guests once and then none the rest of the time? And is gold the same idea?
Golds are permitted 20 guestings, I think. Spouses are not counted against the guestings. Golds may only use the lounge if they are flying with EL AL, but PLs may use the lounge whoever they are flying with.

Indeed, you could take in 40 guests on one day and none for the rest of your year, although they may not permit so many guests at once as the lounge would be too full.

I like the idea, as I don't usually have any guests when I travel, but when I do want to take in guests there are more than one of them ... 40 in a year is more than enough for me.
Old Jul 11, 2015, 6:35 pm
Suspended

anyone around in the next 1.5 hours to guest into KDL?
Old Aug 13, 2015, 10:52 am
nsr

Anyone at KD TLV this Sat evening 8/15 and could guest a party of 2?
Thanks!
Old Oct 30, 2015, 7:23 am

Programs: DL, AA PLT, US, HH Gold, BW Diamond, Avis PP, Choice PLT
hi

will anybody be able to guest in 2 on nov 10 at 5am is the lounge even open then?
Old Oct 31, 2015, 11:18 am

Programs: BA GGL, CCR; AF/KLM FB Silver; M&M LH FTL; LY GLD; HH Diamond; SPG Gold; A-Club Silver; Avis PCI
Lounge will be open. Can't help with guesting though.
Old Nov 14, 2015, 8:48 pm
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
The title has been changed to reflect that any TLV lounges are relevant. This is not a kibbitzing thread so please keep it to offers and request and not a discussion of the pluses and minuses of the various lounges.
Old Dec 6, 2015, 11:44 pm

Programs: BA Silver
In case someone interested I can guest to the Dan+ lounge on Wednesday at around 06:00.
Old Dec 7, 2015, 1:07 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by ophir_mm
In case someone interested I can guest to the Dan+ lounge on Wednesday at around 06:00.
Unfortunately, I'll miss you - i'll be there tuesday that time. Maybe one day...
Old Dec 7, 2015, 1:11 am

Programs: BA Silver
Unfortunately, I'll miss you - i'll be there tuesday that time. Maybe one day...
^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.