Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat Maps: New Pictures

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2005, 5:39 pm

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR), *A Gold - TAP, SkyTeam E+, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Diamond, Sixt PL, GE/TSA Pre
Jet2K, the more i look at these seatmaps the more amazed by the detail they offer! I mean, which airline would ever share such information to their passengers. I have a feeling that these seamaps aren't supposed to be for public viewing but maybe for internal support, what do you think?

Great job on seatexpert with the window placements, i suppose ELAL will be the only seatmap page with no need for individual input, it seems that ELAL have informed you of every nook and cranny on their aircraft!!

Happy the translations were of help.

jonnye
Old May 11, 2005, 12:27 am

Programs: LY Top Platinum, AA Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by jonnye
I have a feeling that these seamaps aren't supposed to be for public viewing but maybe for internal support, what do you think?
If that is the case - or even if it just MIGHT be - somebody ought to figure out a way to download the actual files in case we lose access.
Old May 11, 2005, 1:28 am

Originally Posted by LatusElAl
If that is the case - or even if it just MIGHT be - somebody ought to figure out a way to download the actual files in case we lose access.
Nah. Only we Americans are worried about revealing the locations of the movie screens and baby bassinets to terrorists. Israelis just keep the terrorists off the planes in the first place.

That said, I've updated lyseatmaps.tk to mirror these interactive maps and link to seatexpert. See http://www.lyseatmaps.tk

The old fax-scan seatmaps (for the 777 and the 737s) are still available linked off the homepage. And sorry about the .tk advertisement before you get there. It's one of the drawbacks of using a free domain name.
Old May 11, 2005, 9:56 am

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR), *A Gold - TAP, SkyTeam E+, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Diamond, Sixt PL, GE/TSA Pre
TheMicah,

Not sure if you've seen the new EL AL TimeTable Booklet that has just been released but it has some updated seatmaps, obviously similar to the ones on the EL AL website. The only difference is the 747-200 with 3 rows of economy in the business class cabin (for crew only). A call to your local EL AL office should enable to get your hands on one.

Just a thought.
Old May 11, 2005, 4:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: PL LY, PL CO , Gold HH
you missed the 737 on the mirror

Originally Posted by themicah

That said, I've updated lyseatmaps.tk to mirror these interactive maps and link to seatexpert. See http://www.lyseatmaps.tk

here is the 737 link again
http://www.elal.co.il/default.asp?V_...03&V_LANG_ID=2

I found all this links by chance
Lior M
1A all the way (2A in Elala)
Old May 11, 2005, 4:31 pm

It looks like we've covered the full fleet. Well done guys (LiorM especially). It will be great when this becomes fully available on the website. Now we need to get somemore cabin views for Airliners.net.
Old May 11, 2005, 6:33 pm

Thanks Lior. I put the 737-700 on lyseatmaps.tk.

Let me know if you come across maps for the 777 or the 738, and I'll toss those up, too. I'm particularly interested in seeing the 777 since my fiancee is flying on it in a couple weeks (coming home!).
Old May 11, 2005, 6:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: PL LY, PL CO , Gold HH
no 777 yet

Originally Posted by themicah
Thanks Lior. I put the 737-700 on lyseatmaps.tk.

Let me know if you come across maps for the 777 or the 738, and I'll toss those up, too. I'm particularly interested in seeing the 777 since my fiancee is flying on it in a couple weeks (coming home!).
What class does she flys?
Old May 11, 2005, 6:59 pm

Originally Posted by LiorM
What class does she flys?
The cheapest, sadly. One of these days I'll surprise her with a seat in business class, though.
Old Dec 11, 2005, 8:44 am

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott Gold
NB: ? = Actual Translation though, what they mean I’m not sure.
Bottom Row:
2- Handicap Service?, 3- Information?
Number 2 should be "Handicap Toilets / Restrooms".
Also, please note that Number 3 reads in Hebrew "Madaf" (and not "Meida"), meaning "Shelf" (and not "Information").

Hope I helped.

(edited - fixed confusion in original post)

Last edited by cafri; Dec 12, 2005 at 1:49 am
Old Dec 11, 2005, 1:00 pm

Originally Posted by cafri
Number 2 should be "Handicap Toilets / Restrooms".
Also, please note that Number 3 reads in Hebrew "Meida" (and not "Madaf"), meaning "Shelf" (and not "Information").

Hope I helped.
Meida = Information. Madaf = Shelf. Number 3 actually says "Madaf" and not "Meida" ("Shelf" and not "Information"). Something got confused on your answer above.

Those D signs are actually the benches in the XL bathrooms in First and Business class on the widebodies.

Last edited by apirchik; Dec 11, 2005 at 1:09 pm
Old Dec 12, 2005, 1:51 am

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by apirchik
Something got confused on your answer above.
The Hebrew words got confused - I fixed it.
Thanks.
Old Dec 12, 2005, 6:15 am

Originally Posted by cafri
The Hebrew words got confused - I fixed it.
Thanks.
Cheers 'cafri' & 'apirchik'!!
Old Dec 18, 2005, 6:21 am

Programs: EL AL Gold, BA Gold, LH M&M
it seems like they took the seatmaps off the sites.
Old Dec 18, 2005, 8:38 am

Originally Posted by ly787
it seems like they took the seatmaps off the sites.
They're still up on my site (http://lyseatmaps.tk) once you click past the annoying ad (sorry about that), and at cafri's site (http://www.cafri-online.com/elal/) ad-free, but with a longer domain name.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.