Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

Recommendations for approx 2 hour flight from TLV

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2022, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: VS Silver; Matmid Silver, BA Bronze; Accor Plat.

I have a surplus of avios with BA, and 600pts to use up with LY before the end of the year. There is not much reward availability on the LHR-TLV route and as such I am looking at BA to LCA then LY to TLV. A lack of reward flights with BA for the return leg ( I am going to be travelling early September) means that I shall be looking to pick up a reward flight back to LHR from somewhere in Europe. Any ideas as to an LY destination I can do to start my return trip? Ideally mid morning to early afternoon departure ( I don't mind staying overnight and getting the BA flight the day after). A 2 hour leg seems reasonable to maximise the use of the BA SH leg.
Thanks for the input in advance.
Old Jul 3, 2022, 11:45 pm

Programs: BA Silver, ELAL Platinum, VS Gold

A quick Google search produced this
Old Jul 4, 2022, 12:27 am
Original Poster

Thank you for that, I had already looked at TLV departures board for midday/early afternoon to get an idea of departures and also googled LY destinations.
However, as someone who tends merely to fly from LHR to TLV I was interested in recommendations for a quick stop off from LY FT'ers as no doubt many of you fly to a variety of destinations, some routes will no doubt be more pleasant than others.
Apologies for not being clear.
Old Jul 7, 2022, 12:35 pm
Original Poster

I have been able to organise NQY-LHR-LCA-TLV (Business; Business; Economy) then TLV-LHR-LGW-NQY ( PE ; Economy) for Ł85 plus avios and Matmid points. Looking forward to being back in Eretz again, this time for pleasure rather than the three times since last November which were for work.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.