Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

Ben Gurion Long Term Parking at T3

Old Jul 31, 2021, 1:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold

I remember hearing that at some point during Corona, there was Long term parking at T3 for the lower price of 40 shekels a day. Does anyone know if that is still true? Or is it that you can park at the T3 lot long term and just pay the higher 80 shekels a day price?
Old Aug 1, 2021, 3:02 am

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
No more parking for 40ILS. You can probably park there for 80ILS per day
Old Oct 10, 2021, 9:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
What's the situation now with the short term parking lot attached to terminal 3? Can one once again park there long term?
Old Oct 11, 2021, 4:51 pm

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by clubman
What's the situation now with the short term parking lot attached to terminal 3? Can one once again park there long term?
I think that was possible a month ago, but this week the 24 hour limit signs were back, so NO. Messed me up quite a bit ...
Old Oct 12, 2021, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by mikebg
I think that was possible a month ago, but this week the 24 hour limit signs were back, so NO. Messed me up quite a bit ...
Oh that's a shame. Albeit no one (as far as I'm, aware) was ever actually towed away for staying longer after they changed the rules a few years ago.
Old Oct 13, 2021, 6:34 am

Oh that's a shame. Albeit no one (as far as I'm, aware) was ever actually towed away for staying longer after they changed the rules a few years ago.
I've still parked there for short trips and nothing has happened to me (yet)
Old Oct 14, 2021, 2:26 am

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by Roboto
I've still parked there for short trips and nothing has happened to me (yet)
That's good to know. I was scared by the signs on Sunday morning and drove to 15. A right nuisance, even though the bus service is far better than it was last time I used it a few years ago.
Old Oct 18, 2021, 1:53 am

Programs: Elal Silver, AirCanada Aeroplan, AA AAdvantage, KLM Flying Blue, Continental OnePass, Delta Skymiles
Wrong! I was towed about 3 years ago after being away 3 nights.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.