Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

Equipment changes for Passover: when will it be stabilized?

Equipment changes for Passover: when will it be stabilized?

Old Oct 29, 2019, 1:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by simba8
When we booked initially it was on the 787-9 – they then changed the metal to 777-200. Obviously there is no PE on the 777, so I think they are putting people in dated Business section instead.
As per the OP, metal changes happen.
I would be very surprised if they were upgrading people booked in PE to Biz due to change of aircraft but if they are then you should be happy with the result.
Old Oct 30, 2019, 8:28 am

Originally Posted by clubman
I would be very surprised if they were upgrading people booked in PE to Biz due to change of aircraft but if they are then you should be happy with the result.
Im not sure I see it as you do as an "upgrade" pe se, but it is what it is.
Old Oct 30, 2019, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by simba8
Im not sure I see it as you do as an "upgrade" pe se, but it is what it is.
Of course it's an upgrade. While ElAl Biz product on the 777 might be subpar, it's still a vastly better hard product than any PE seat out there.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.