Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

New parking arrangements at TLV terminal 3

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New parking arrangements at TLV terminal 3

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2022, 1:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by hnussbacher
Answering myself: yes they still exist and are operational.
Only qualification is that you can't book via their app just when you leave home. You must book earlier (no idea how much earlier, but I guess 6-8 hours may be enough) via WhatsApp. The pickup and collection arrangements have also changed. You now go into the public transport area on level 2 and pickup and return is near entrance 23.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 6:56 am

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
Originally Posted by mikebg
Only qualification is that you can't book via their app just when you leave home. You must book earlier (no idea how much earlier, but I guess 6-8 hours may be enough) via WhatsApp. The pickup and collection arrangements have also changed. You now go into the public transport area on level 2 and pickup and return is near entrance 23.
Book as early as possible. I tried to book one day before my trip - they told me they were fully booked.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 8:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by Houminer
Book as early as possible. I tried to book one day before my trip - they told me they were fully booked.
Our neighbours booked about 8 hours before and had no problems - maybe they were lucky.
Old Feb 24, 2022, 4:02 am
Original Poster

Is there any other reliable Valet parking company at BG Airport apart from ValleP
Old Mar 1, 2022, 1:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Houminer
I tried to book for early next week and they told me they were fully booked now 10 days ahead.
Old Mar 5, 2023, 8:42 am

Programs: Elal Silver, AirCanada Aeroplan, AA AAdvantage, KLM Flying Blue, Continental OnePass, Delta Skymiles
Originally Posted by mikebg
Is there any other reliable Valet parking company at BG Airport apart from ValleP
Has anyone here used valet parking and months later gotten a ticket from IAA for illegal parking of your car?
Old Mar 5, 2023, 11:42 pm

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
Originally Posted by hnussbacher
Has anyone here used valet parking and months later gotten a ticket from IAA for illegal parking of your car?
I used ValleP multiple times with no issues. They raised the prices so not as attractive anymore.

I would not use "Tasim" many bad reviews

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.