Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

New parking arrangements at TLV terminal 3

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New parking arrangements at TLV terminal 3

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2019, 1:00 pm

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR), *A Gold - TAP, SkyTeam E+, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Diamond, Sixt PL, GE/TSA Pre
I've used ValleP for the fourth time in 2 months and the service is second to none. Drop-off is seamless and pick-up even better! I tend to hit the 'Collect Car' as I'm disembarking plane (J/F with just hand-luggage) and as exit the terminal my car is waiting for me. I can wholeheartedly recommend.

On a separate note - last week was on a 23h round trip so left my car in the normal terminal (as cheaper than ValleP) and my flight was delayed on return by 3 hours - meaning I ended being parked in the terminal carpark for around 26 hours altogether, yet my car was still there on return (no towing). Furthermore, the car that was parked next to me was still there (not sure how long before it arrived when I first parked?) and was still there by the time I left (again not towed) I wonder how long they let you leave the car parked before towing commences?
Old Aug 22, 2019, 10:28 pm

Programs: AB BA Waterloo Mama Mia
Originally Posted by clubman
Care to clarify who you're referring to?
If using the parking without valet my comment is directed to that use.
Old Sep 1, 2019, 3:52 pm

If using the airport long term parking, beware of which bus takes you back to the lot from the terminal. Some overflow lots are served by a different bus company departing from a location close to the bus station serving the main parking lot, so you can easily win yourself a sightseeing tour of all the places you didn't park at.
Old Dec 24, 2019, 12:02 pm

Programs: SPG Gold
No more pirate parking lot at Kfar Truman

https://www.globes.co.il/news/articl...did=1001312226

The end of the "Tasim" parking lot at nearby Kfar Truman.
Old Dec 25, 2019, 2:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by nombody
https://www.globes.co.il/news/articl...did=1001312226

The end of the "Tasim" parking lot at nearby Kfar Truman.
I thought they had to stop the service a while ago. What I don't understand is how come I got a text message from them today with a new phone number saying they were still in business...
Old Dec 25, 2019, 4:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by clubman
I thought they had to stop the service a while ago. What I don't understand is how come I got a text message from them today with a new phone number saying they were still in business...
As did I -- although I have not used them for about 4 years.
Old Jan 12, 2020, 7:12 am

Programs: Elal Silver, AirCanada Aeroplan, AA AAdvantage, KLM Flying Blue, Continental OnePass, Delta Skymiles
Just used ValleP and works extremely well. But the proof will be upon return.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 3:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by hnussbacher
Just used ValleP and works extremely well. But the proof will be upon return.
You won't be disappointed. I have now used them at least 10 times and they have NEVER let me down.
Old Jan 15, 2020, 7:35 am

Programs: United 1K, EL AL Silver
Originally Posted by mikebg
You won't be disappointed. I have now used them at least 10 times and they have NEVER let me down.
Trying to add US MasterCard as payment method and doesn’t accept. Do they only accept Israeli CC ?

Thanks
Old Jan 15, 2020, 7:37 am

Programs: Elal Silver, AirCanada Aeroplan, AA AAdvantage, KLM Flying Blue, Continental OnePass, Delta Skymiles
How does one leave a tip? I can't find that option.
Old Jan 15, 2020, 10:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
How does one leave a tip? I can't find that option.
Only cash, although strictly unnecessary.
Houminer likes this.
Old Jan 20, 2020, 6:51 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, EK Gold, CX Silver
I have used Vallep about 6 or 7 trips - works well - worst case I waited 10 minutes for the return. On the other hand, I understand perfectly well why they don't want you to request the return before you have your bags.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 9:27 am

Is Vallep still operational? If not - any other solution?
Old Feb 15, 2022, 10:04 am

Is Vallep still operational? If not - any other solution?
Answering myself: yes they still exist and are operational.
Houminer likes this.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 12:40 am

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
Long term parking is now possible in the short term parking lot. The price is 90 ILS per day.
This will not be allowed during the "peak season" between June 15th to October 31st.
hnussbacher and momoflyingguy like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.