Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

Schmoozy bar - a new Priority pass "lounge" in TLV

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Schmoozy bar - a new Priority pass "lounge" in TLV

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2018, 11:28 am

Programs: UA Premier 1K: PlAAtinum; DL SM, MM; Marriott Gold; CO Plat Emeritus; NW Plat Emeritus
Originally Posted by FlyerTLV
When I first read it, I thought they must have meant skewered chicken (shipudim, shishlik), but Google and Wikipedia are telling me that "slider" is an American term for a small, hot bun sandwich (mini burger), so I guess the latter is more likely.
But is it chicken or duck? If it's duck I'm so there.
Old Dec 25, 2018, 7:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Has anyone seen what they offer for breakfast as mentioned upthread? Is it just the same menu as above or is there something different?
Old Dec 25, 2018, 8:32 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, EK Gold, CX Silver
I have had a salad with a scoop of tuna - edible, fresh (the salad, not the tuna), but not exciting.
Old Dec 28, 2018, 5:06 pm

Programs: EL AL Gold, BA Gold, LH M&M
I had the shwarma
it was disgusting
Old Feb 7, 2019, 8:59 am

Originally Posted by nombody
Got food from there in beginning of August when they had just joined Priority pass. They even pack it up to go if you want. They serve meat dishes, burritos, wraps, chorizos, etc.

Regarding the comment of who eats meat in the morning - Most of the world actually eats meat in the morning, in the form of bacon, sausages with eggs, etc.

Anyway the food was way better than what the Dan lounge has to offer and you get 100NIS per guest with your priority pass. Since I have the priority pass from Chase Sapphire reserve which at the time still allowed up to 4 guests, I was able to get food for the entire family before our flight to Greece.
I have the Ritz version of priority pass with unlimited guests. Does that mean I can bring my wife and 4 other travel companions with us for NIS 100 off per person?
Old Feb 7, 2019, 10:37 pm

Programs: *A
Originally Posted by googs185
I have the Ritz version of priority pass with unlimited guests. Does that mean I can bring my wife and 4 other travel companions with us for NIS 100 off per person?
Yes
Old Feb 20, 2019, 10:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One
I was very disappointed that when I stopped by on Tuesday, I was told they weren't serving food that day since there was only 1 employee working.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 4:14 am

Programs: UA Platinum, Avis Chairman, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, GA Pilot
I had the chicken sliders. Nothing to write home about, but better by far than the crappy Dan lounge food.

Interestingly my wife said she preferred the lounge salad to what they served her at Schmoozy's so I suspect in the future I'll only be eating there when I travel without her. I found the service to be rather slow for an airport restaurant. We had to really get on them to get them to bring the food on time and then bring the check. Overall, nice to have another Priority pass option besides the crappy lounges.
Old Mar 10, 2020, 4:17 am

Was there yesterday and bar was closed and unavailable on the app.
Old Mar 10, 2020, 6:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by yenner
Was there yesterday and bar was closed and unavailable on the app.
It closed a while ago unfortunately. They are opening a Burger Joint there instead.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.