car service to airport on FC codeshare

Old Jul 15, 18, 12:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA CK (3MM), Marriott LTT and Ambassador, Uber Diamond, UA Gold
car service to airport on FC codeshare

Does LY offer the car service to the airport on a full fare F ticket purchased as a codeshare from another airline? In my specific case, the codeshare is sold by AA.
Old Aug 4, 18, 1:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA CK (3MM), Marriott LTT and Ambassador, Uber Diamond, UA Gold
To follow up on this -- I called to book the ride, they looked up my reservation, and told me to email my info to an email address they gave me. I received a reply that I was not eligible because a codeshare isn't "considered" a full fare ticket. I wrote back pointing out that the website doesn't say anything about excluding codeshare, and that my ticket was in fact a full fare F ticket. They replied saying that they'd make an exception, which I thought was nice. However, the "car service" that was sent was a regular taxi (and a horrible driver, at that). So I guess the answer to this question is "no", but I now wonder if the usual "car service" is really just a taxi, or if that was specific to my circumstance.
Old Aug 4, 18, 3:36 pm

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
I only had the car service once. It was not a taxi, it was a Lexus with an LY employee driving it.
Old Sep 19, 18, 2:32 pm

I had a car service last month. They sent me an old taxi.
Old Sep 21, 18, 8:00 am

Programs: AF Club 2000, LH Senator, LY Top Plat, HHonors Diamond
The one time I had the car service was a BMW 750 with an ElAl driver, was quite nice

Search this Thread