Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mobile BP at TLV

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2017, 5:09 am

Originally Posted by Innocent Abroad
This morning someone on IB flight was able to use it at the gate; it did take some efforts from the agent. On another note the "fast track" security was jammed and the line there was endless. I went to "regular" security and it went like a breeze....
I had no problems using it at the gate, I've put my phone on the reader and immediately it came up with the red light and "unable to board" message.

Are you talking about HBO security questioning? indeed I went back to use the normal one due to the long queue, and then moved on to use the fast-track for the screening, there was no queue at all for that.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 5:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by Ditto
Are you talking about HBO security questioning? indeed I went back to use the normal one due to the long queue, and then moved on to use the fast-track for the screening, there was no queue at all for that.
No, the line there was okay (but I didn't travel HBO today). I was there at around 4:40 and the queue for the fast track x-ray machines and metal detectors was long as the exile
Old Jan 18, 2017, 5:50 am

Originally Posted by Innocent Abroad
No, the line there was okay (but I didn't travel HBO today). I was there at around 4:40 and the queue for the fast track x-ray machines and metal detectors was long as the exile
Ahh well, at 03:40 it was the other way around
Old Jan 18, 2017, 10:35 am

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
I would use a mobile BP if I could get one, but my BA app still tells me that they are unavailable for TLV ...
Old Sep 7, 2017, 4:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
Any recent experience using mobile BP at TLV, LY or otherwise?

Separately, does anyone know if I check-in through the LY "app" if I can get the mobile BP and get an emailed PDF to print? I want that as a back-up in case of an issue, without showing it if mobile works properly. (Prefer that over using the kiosks there for a variety of reasons.)
Old Sep 7, 2017, 7:01 am

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
Originally Posted by joshwex90
Any recent experience using mobile BP at TLV, LY or otherwise?

Separately, does anyone know if I check-in through the LY "app" if I can get the mobile BP and get an emailed PDF to print? I want that as a back-up in case of an issue, without showing it if mobile works properly. (Prefer that over using the kiosks there for a variety of reasons.)
When checking-in thru the app, a PDF version will be sent to your mail automatically.
If this doesn't work ,go to the website, under manage my booking there is an option to "print a boarding pass" when you do this it also sends a PDF BP to your mail.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 7:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
Originally Posted by Houminer
When checking-in thru the app, a PDF version will be sent to your mail automatically.
If this doesn't work ,go to the website, under manage my booking there is an option to "print a boarding pass" when you do this it also sends a PDF BP to your mail.
Good to know, thanks! That being said, do you know if mobile BP with LY actually works (either at TLV or abroad)?
Old Sep 7, 2017, 7:59 am

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
Originally Posted by joshwex90
Good to know, thanks! That being said, do you know if mobile BP with LY actually works (either at TLV or abroad)?
Never tried it

If one day they will switch to "apple wallet" then I willl use it.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 6:47 am
Original Poster

Finally I was issued today a mobile BP by BA.com and I was able to use it all across the airport. That said, the agent at the lounge still needed to copy my details from the BP on a piece of paper
Old Nov 16, 2017, 7:06 am

I had some fun last time I flew out of TLV, I bypassed security (as I was travelling HBO) and went directly to the counter to enquire about an upgrade, so I ended up with a counter printed BP, which they didn't want to admit me into the HBO questioning queue with and asked if I also have one on my phone instead
Old Nov 16, 2017, 8:02 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Ditto
I had some fun last time I flew out of TLV, I bypassed security (as I was travelling HBO) and went directly to the counter to enquire about an upgrade, so I ended up with a counter printed BP, which they didn't want to admit me into the HBO questioning queue with and asked if I also have one on my phone instead
Yes, it happened to me in the past. I didn't have a mobile one back then though....
Old Nov 16, 2017, 6:21 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, EK Gold, CX Silver
I have used UA and LH mobile boarding passes in TLV frequently and most recently last week, worked without a problem. If you have bags the system/agent will print paper ones anyway, but you can keep them as souvenirs and use the mobile if you prefer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.