Wiki Posts
Search

Grimy Planes

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2012, 8:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, Avis Chairman, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, GA Pilot
Grimy Planes

Just flew on a 737-800 from to/from Kiev this week and was surprised at how dirty the planes seemed. Both the seats and tray areas looked like nobody had cleaned them in ages. These seem like relatively new planes, but really - quite gross how dirty they were. I'm not a usual LY flyer, but found it to be dirtier than just about every other airline I have flown this year with the exception of Royal Air Maroc.

Is is just me or are the cleaning crews falling down on the job?
Old Oct 21, 2012, 3:08 pm

Programs: *A Gold, BA Silver, Avis President, Hertz President circle
Originally Posted by NYTA
Just flew on a 737-800 from to/from Kiev this week and was surprised at how dirty the planes seemed. Both the seats and tray areas looked like nobody had cleaned them in ages. These seem like relatively new planes, but really - quite gross how dirty they were. I'm not a usual LY flyer, but found it to be dirtier than just about every other airline I have flown this year with the exception of Royal Air Maroc.

Is is just me or are the cleaning crews falling down on the job?
Perhaps it's has to do with the fact that the Ukranian cleaners aren't the greatst.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 2:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, Avis Chairman, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, GA Pilot
This was not just dirt from the incoming flight that came in from TLV that we re-boarded back to TLV. The seat covers were just dirty and so were the joints between the arms and the tray tables. Just grimy. Unless you are referring to Ukrainians in TLV that have been hired to clean there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.