Free EL AL Matmid enrollment!

Old Dec 26, 10, 5:57 pm

I would like the code please as well. Thanks.
Old Dec 26, 10, 6:24 pm

Hello,

Would also like to get the enrollment code.

Thanks.
Old Dec 26, 10, 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by joshwex90 View Post
How do I create my Matmid online account? It asks automatically for my Membership number and password, but I never created a password! And there's no place to create one, and if I click the "Forgot password" link, I get an error message!
I have the same problem, perhaps theyre due to send me a password but havent received one. Also I followed their direction to use the membership numbers without the 'TL' for a password but that doesnt work either as explained here https://www.elal.co.il/ELAL/English/...FrqFlyerSignIn

Im sure I will get it to work eventually so toda rabah for the code. But any advise how to get the log in to work would be appreciated.
Old Dec 26, 10, 11:15 pm

I'd like the enrollment code as well. Thanks!
Old Dec 27, 10, 12:35 am

Programs: Delta Diamond,Holiday Inn Spire Ambassadorr Ambassador ,AA Gold
Originally Posted by EliteLAX View Post
I'd like the enrollment code as well. Thanks!
Old Dec 27, 10, 12:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Spire Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Why don't people just PM the OP for the code, as he/she requested, instead of requesting it here???
Old Dec 27, 10, 10:24 am

Hello
Can you send me the code as well
thks
Old Dec 27, 10, 1:47 pm

Programs: *A Gold, BA Silver, Avis President, Hertz President circle
Originally Posted by elias7778 View Post
Hello
Can you send me the code as well
thks
agold18 your score is currently, 4 new FT'ers!!! (even clubman has been trying to stop them)
Old Dec 27, 10, 2:18 pm

Originally Posted by ELAL View Post
agold18 your score is currently, 4 new FT'ers!!! (even clubman has been trying to stop them)
ElAl, perhaps you can help why we cant log in, any suggestions plz?
Old Dec 27, 10, 11:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, LY Silver
Originally Posted by Volvi View Post
I have the same problem, perhaps theyre due to send me a password but havent received one. Also I followed their direction to use the membership numbers without the 'TL' for a password but that doesnt work either as explained here https://www.elal.co.il/ELAL/English/...FrqFlyerSignIn

Im sure I will get it to work eventually so toda rabah for the code. But any advise how to get the log in to work would be appreciated.
Once you complete the registration process you should get to a page that shows you a random password for your account but unfortunately sometimes you won't get that page so what you can do is click on the 'forgot my password' button and EL AL will send you your password to the email address you provided when you signed up, be aware that sometimes it can take up to a week for EL AL to complete your membership so you will only be able to request your password once your membership is completed.

I hope this information will help you out guys and enjoy your free membership
Old Dec 27, 10, 11:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by clubman View Post
Why don't people just PM the OP for the code, as he/she requested, instead of requesting it here???
I know it makes it much harder for me and it drives me mad but I guess some people just can't listen lol
Old Dec 27, 10, 11:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Spire Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
ElAl, perhaps you can help why we cant log in, any suggestions plz?
Despite ElAl's handle, he is not an employee of LY...
Old Dec 27, 10, 11:36 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ELAL View Post
Well I suggest you count again because I see '5' new FT'ers
hey what about the 3 new FT'ers that didn't post on the thread but instead PM'ed me
Old Dec 28, 10, 12:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.442 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/606)

Originally Posted by agold18

Once you complete the registration process you should get to a page that shows you a random password for your account but unfortunately sometimes you won't get that page so what you can do is click on the 'forgot my password' button and EL AL will send you your password to the email address you provided when you signed up, be aware that sometimes it can take up to a week for EL AL to complete your membership so you will only be able to request your password once your membership is completed.

I hope this information will help you out guys and enjoy your free membership
That's ridiculous! I'm assuming they didn't complete mine then (yet) even though they show me my Matmid card, because I get an error message when clicking the "Forgot my password" link. Also, does LY interchange "password" and "PIN"?
Old Dec 28, 10, 12:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
delete

Last edited by joshwex90; Dec 28, 10 at 3:34 pm Reason: duplicate

Search this Thread
Search Engine: