Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

family members in my matmid profile on elal.co.il

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2010, 8:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: LY Plat, AF Gold, Cathay Emerald, Hertz Pres, Avis Pres, Sixt Plat, *wood Gold, Hilton Diamond, ...

We can add family members when we connect to our matmid page on elal.co.il. What is the point of adding them? does it help in anything or gives any advantage?
Thanks
Old Sep 12, 2010, 2:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
If you’re talking about a Household account I believe this is only for UK members and is basically similar to BA's program where you can pool all your family points, but I don't think that's what you're talking about, are you?
Old Sep 14, 2010, 3:42 am

Programs: LY Plat, BMI DC Gold, VS Gold, Hertz #1 Club Gold, Sixt Plat
1) It is only for UK households
2) You can pool points...but can't use the status points to get a points voucher (unlike if you would do it by yourself)
Old Sep 18, 2010, 2:25 pm

Programs: AA EP, DL DM, FB PL, LY PL, BA Bronze, HH Diamond, PC Royal Ambassador, BW Platinum
No, He was talking about adding them in the account profile...
Hmm, Yes, It help adding them, I have my Wife and my Spouse there,
My wife fly only with me so it doesnt help her much, But when my spouse fly alone, He often get upgrades and always get a comment in the system due to the fact i am TPL (i dont know which comment, but everyone are aware that his spouse is a TPL).

Last time my Spouse and his wife had a flight, they both upgraded from bonus to business class due to that.

(Now, Yes, I am aware Spouse and He, means my "husbend" and that most of you know i am a he, and i am married (as my wife fly with me), and might be confused because my spouse fly with his wife - But i dont ask you too many questions, And expect you not to open a thread on this as well! )
Old Sep 18, 2010, 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by ebzed
(Now, Yes, I am aware Spouse and He, means my "husbend" and that most of you know i am a he, and i am married (as my wife fly with me), and might be confused because my spouse fly with his wife - But i dont ask you too many questions, And expect you not to open a thread on this as well! )

I'm so confused right now...
Old Sep 18, 2010, 3:46 pm

Programs: AA EP, DL DM, FB PL, LY PL, BA Bronze, HH Diamond, PC Royal Ambassador, BW Platinum
Originally Posted by JohnnieZ
I'm so confused right now...
As long the wifes dont meet each other its ok!
(Seriously, Once upon a time, while EL-AL web site was still a beta,
I have put one of my very best friend as my spouse since we had a flight togther, Then i had a flight with my wife, So i have put her as my spouse,
A bug in the system left both my best friend and my wife as my spouse and)
Old Sep 19, 2010, 1:45 am

A bug in the system left both my best friend and my wife as my spouse and)
Ahh, you could have just said kombina...
Old Sep 21, 2010, 4:16 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
And expect you not to open a thread on this as well! )
Of course you expected it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.