Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status match

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2010, 10:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: LY Plat, AF Gold, Cathay Emerald, Hertz Pres, Avis Pres, Sixt Plat, *wood Gold, Hilton Diamond, ...
Status match

Hi, I emailed the retention unit a copy of my continental platinum and my delta platinum cards along with the continental statements. They only asked for CO but sent both.
Do you know how long does it take them to status match?
To what status do think they will match?
Old May 27, 2010, 7:56 am

Programs: LY Plat, BMI DC Gold, VS Gold, Hertz #1 Club Gold, Sixt Plat
It can take a few weeks to happen, in my experience. As to what they'll match it to...they should hopefully match Plat to Plat, if you're lucky
Old Jun 14, 2010, 9:54 am

Programs: LH Senator, Hertz Presidents Circle, IHG Plat. Previous: UA 1K, AAdvantage Platinum;
Originally Posted by Ruben5b
Hi, I emailed the retention unit a copy of my continental platinum and my delta platinum cards along with the continental statements. They only asked for CO but sent both.
Do you know how long does it take them to status match?
To what status do think they will match?
I am UA 1P (Premeir Exec) - *A Gold

Will LY match this?
Old Jun 14, 2010, 10:11 am

Programs: UA 1K; LY Gold; DL Gold; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by bosbjg
I am UA 1P (Premeir Exec) - *A Gold

Will LY match this?
Did you have 2 flight to/from TLV yet (this year)? If not - they will not match your status. If you have these flights - I dont believe so, but you can always ask them nicely to do so and maybe (just maybe) they will agree!
Old Jun 15, 2010, 2:57 pm

Programs: *A
What about BD *S. I know they used to, but not sure about now...
I'll probably have the two flights, but they weren't credited to BD. Are flight confirmations good enough?
(Sorry Ruben5b for the hijack.)
Old Jun 16, 2010, 3:44 am

Programs: LH Senator, Hertz Presidents Circle, IHG Plat. Previous: UA 1K, AAdvantage Platinum;
Originally Posted by gordo6
Did you have 2 flight to/from TLV yet (this year)? If not - they will not match your status. If you have these flights - I dont believe so, but you can always ask them nicely to do so and maybe (just maybe) they will agree!
I flew in when i made Alyiah in March, and i will fly out/in again in Aug.

Who do I contact? Please PM me an e-mail or phone number
Old Jun 16, 2010, 3:53 am

Programs: *A GOLD, EL AL PLATINUM, ONEWORLD*SAPPHIRE, ACCOR CLUB PLATINUM, Human Race Platinum for life
I flew in when i made Alyiah in March
Mazal Tov, bosbjg!!!!!!!

and i will fly out/in again in Aug.

Who do I contact? Please PM me an e-mail or phone number
One email address that I got is [email protected]

Feel free to PM me if you need more details.
Old Jun 16, 2010, 4:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
I flew in when i made Alyiah in March, and i will fly out/in again in Aug.
Not being funny, but if that is the level of travel you would be doing on the route, what do you need a status match for?
Old Jun 16, 2010, 4:25 am

Originally Posted by clubman
Not being funny, but if that is the level of travel you would be doing on the route, what do you need a status match for?
I expect more over the next year. I had been averaging 5-6 international trips per year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.