EasyJet Flight Club

Old Mar 28, 2018, 4:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club - Blue, EasyJet+
EasyJet Flight Club

Curious to find out if anyone has any experiences with EZY's Flight Club? I've just been given membership (given my frequent travel pattern so far this year) and wondered what the benefits actually are? Other than a dedicated number to call for flight changes along with free name changes and no flight change fees, I can't see any other real benefits. I'm also an EJ+ member so get quite a few benefits from that too, but would like to take advantage of what is available to me whilst I can as no idea how often I will be travelling in the future
Old Mar 28, 2018, 5:45 am

Have a look here:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/othe...mme-trial.html
Old Mar 29, 2018, 6:33 am

As a frequent flyer you don't have to pay the change fees - which can add up if you need frequent changes. I nay old job I used it maybe once a year - but changed job 10 weeks ago and have changed 7 flights to date for a grand total of 12 - would have cost be close to 250 otherwise. Have also noticed they often waive small fare changes.

I had a situation last year where all flights in belfast got cancelled on the spot with Hurricane Ophelia. Suddenly 500 people in rebooking queue - Flightclub line sorted it in 2 minutes.

Also - last night a fellow passenger was telling us he had to change and go home a day early due to a hospitalised family member. The FlightClub agent spoke to supervisor and waived 168 flight difference. So there seems to be some flexibility for frequent flies.

I was skeptical at first when my travel plans never changed - now think it is invaluable when travelling weekly and plans often changing.
Old Mar 29, 2018, 8:55 am
Original Poster

My flight changes would be few and far between. It just so happens that a day or so after I got the email, my work plans changed for a trip later in the year (which has already been booked) and I got my chance to try out the helpline. Friendly staff, but the one thing I couldn't get my head around was the fact they couldn't give me the price to change a flight until I committed to a particular flight? It meant I have left it for now as I need to sort out Car Hire and Europcar (booked via EasyJet) aren't being particularly helpful due to the website not letting me search for car hire at stansted airport for the dates I need.

I always did regret changing from Enterprise at Stansted Airport - they were always helpful and when I wasn't happy with the car they offered, they would head up to their lot and pick me out a nice Ford Focus (usually an ST-Line too!)
Old Mar 29, 2018, 9:11 am

At first I thought this thread was for "EasyJet Fight Club" and wondered if it was advocating for or against.
xooz and James91 like this.
Old Mar 29, 2018, 2:02 pm

Originally Posted by InfrequentFlyer1991
My flight changes would be few and far between. It just so happens that a day or so after I got the email, my work plans changed for a trip later in the year (which has already been booked) and I got my chance to try out the helpline. Friendly staff, but the one thing I couldn't get my head around was the fact they couldn't give me the price to change a flight until I committed to a particular flight? It meant I have left it for now as I need to sort out Car Hire and Europcar (booked via EasyJet) aren't being particularly helpful due to the website not letting me search for car hire at stansted airport for the dates I need.

I always did regret changing from Enterprise at Stansted Airport - they were always helpful and when I wasn't happy with the car they offered, they would head up to their lot and pick me out a nice Ford Focus (usually an ST-Line too!)
If you want to see the cost change - go into manage your booking and check options - just deduct the 32 change fee and you get the cost you likely be quoted. I use it to see all those with 0 + change fee then phone and book it.
Old May 11, 2018, 7:15 am

Programs: flying Blue
I used EasyJet flight club today because they cancelled (for the second time in the month) my flight - the service is good - the call agent is very professional they change my flight without any assurance this one will not be cancelled - so I like to be able to call and get someone, and help to find a solution then queuing at airport
Old May 24, 2018, 8:59 am
Original Poster

Just used Flight Club for the first time and all I can say is wow! An agent who was willing to help me change flights for an upcoming work trip where I needed to be home a day earlier than originally planned. No issues over finding space and with relative ease I was moved to the flight of my choice. The fact that there was a significant reduction in fare difference between doing it online (excluding the fee of course) and what I ended up paying made me even happier. I will absolutely keep that in mind for the future as other airlines would have charged through the nose for a small change like that
Old May 26, 2018, 5:44 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by Margotte
I used EasyJet flight club today because they cancelled (for the second time in the month) my flight - the service is good - the call agent is very professional they change my flight without any assurance this one will not be cancelled - so I like to be able to call and get someone, and help to find a solution then queuing at airport
If your flight is cancelled, you can change if for free on the App. No need to queue or phone.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 7:25 am

Criteria to Join

Hi Folks,

I have had over 20 flights this year with EasyJet, but have not yet been invited to join.....

Does anybody know the criteria for Flight Club invitations?

Cheers,

Fin.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 5:55 am

helpline

Could someone please post the easyjet flight club helpline no. Many thanks
Old Sep 25, 2018, 10:27 pm

LMGTFY
Old Feb 26, 2020, 3:46 pm

Programs: BA Exec Gold, VS Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Flight club phone number

By some mad action I have deleted my flight club welcome email. Could someone please post it for me?
Thanks
Old Feb 27, 2020, 8:23 am

LMGTFY repeat

Originally Posted by ft101
Old Apr 3, 2022, 12:58 am

Programs: EasyJet Flight Club
Has anyone got emails renewing their Flight Club status, having only travelled twice in the last couple of years?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.