Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAS vehicle help

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2014, 9:35 am
Original Poster

LAS vehicle help

Hi, i have done a search but couldnt find anything recent.

Does anyone know which convertibles they have at LAS, hoping for a Mustang!?

Also I booked via rentalcars.com as was £60 cheaper than dollar direct, is it worth me emailing them to advise of the rental to add it to my express account and thus avoid a queue when I get there?

Am collecting mid may on a monday for reference
Old Mar 22, 2014, 8:30 am

Programs: Southwest, Best Western Gold, La Quinta, Dollar
I have seen Mitsubishi Eclipse convertibles at some Dollar locations, although its been awhile. They've stopped making them so at some point I think they'd be gone from the rental market.
Old Mar 25, 2014, 5:46 am

Programs: Gold 5*
I had a Mustang with Dollar (in Vegas & Orlando)....
oh and usrentacar.co.uk are cheaper than rentalcars.com by a few quid.... (for your future rentals! )

and you cant link the rental to your DE account, who you book through does it for you, again, usrentacar does it for you, no idea on rentalcars.com.. I use that site just to see how much they charge MORE than most other renters!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.