Search

Extra driver for part of the rental period

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2013, 11:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Too many to list
Extra driver for part of the rental period

If I rent a car for 10 days can I add an extra driver for 3 of the 10 days? Is the fee about $12/day?
Old Sep 3, 2013, 3:28 am

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, Accor Silver, Club Carlson Gold, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by philemer
If I rent a car for 10 days can I add an extra driver for 3 of the 10 days? Is the fee about $12/day?
You'll need to go to a Dollar counter to put the second driver on the contract - at the time you want the second driver eligible.

YOu'll also need to go to a Dollar counter at the time you want to remove the driver from the contract.
Old Sep 3, 2013, 9:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Too many to list
Thanks for the response. Looks like it's doable for any number of days then. I'll be renting a car for 2 weeks but will be splitting with two diff. families, one week each. Messy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.