Wiki Posts
Search

DOLLAR at LAX: Any Dodge CHarger?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2012, 9:17 am
Original Poster

DOLLAR at LAX: Any Dodge CHarger?

Hi,

Do you know if there's any Dodge Charger at LAX?

What kind of cars are under Full-Size category? (Dodge Charger or similar).

Thanks
Old Jul 1, 2012, 2:23 pm

Programs: UA 2P, UC, Hertz 5*, Hilton Diamond
Welcome to FT!

In various cities Dollars are actually phasing out the Chargers, but in a larger city like LAX I would guess that they would have some newer ones. Have you called the location to see if there are some running around? Also even though there might be some running around it does not mean that it will be available whenever you want to rent it.
Old Jul 3, 2012, 8:34 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by am1108
Welcome to FT!

In various cities Dollars are actually phasing out the Chargers, but in a larger city like LAX I would guess that they would have some newer ones. Have you called the location to see if there are some running around? Also even though there might be some running around it does not mean that it will be available whenever you want to rent it.

Hi,

Yes I did, but they just answered saying that no car is guarantee...
I tried several times explaining that I just wanted to know about car fleet at LAX, but same answer every time...

I supose that there's a polite answer for saying: No, We don't have any...
Old Jul 3, 2012, 5:27 pm

Programs: UA 2P, UC, Hertz 5*, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by zyarkz
Hi,

Yes I did, but they just answered saying that no car is guarantee...
I tried several times explaining that I just wanted to know about car fleet at LAX, but same answer every time...

I supose that there's a polite answer for saying: No, We don't have any...
I think they replied in that manner to avoid making a promise... Hopefully you'll get one, good luck.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 9:43 am
formerly FrequentFlyKid

Programs: United Global Services, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador, National Executive Elite
They will never (and should never) make any promises. That being said, I rented a Dodge Charger from the LAX Dollar location in May 2011. I realize it's over a year ago, but as of then they most certainly had them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.