Do they have Crown Victorias at Dollar and Hertz at LAX?

Old May 2, 12, 2:23 pm
Original Poster

Do they have Crown Victorias at Dollar and Hertz at LAX?

as dollar website says crown vic under premium but says or similiar, and i want a crown vic in particular, doesnt anyone know if they stock many crown vics at dollar or hertz at lax airport?
Old May 3, 12, 8:51 am

Programs: Hertz 5*, United Gold (Soon to be gone), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jason87 View Post
as dollar website says crown vic under premium but says or similiar, and i want a crown vic in particular, doesnt anyone know if they stock many crown vics at dollar or hertz at lax airport?
You want a crown vic over other premium cars in the fleet? You may be the first person I have seen that prefers this car.

But yes, Hertz carries them in their fleet.
Old May 3, 12, 11:28 am
Original Poster

yh lol, always seeing them in films and always wanted to drive one lol, but not sure if they stock them at lax? i was going to reserve a toyota corolla (cant remember what class that is) and then see if they have any vics once i get there to upgrade to, as premium says crown vic or similiar and i dont wanna pay the extra and then when i arrive they dont have any.
Old May 3, 12, 12:10 pm

Programs: Hertz 5*, United Gold (Soon to be gone), Hilton Diamond
yh lol, always seeing them in films and always wanted to drive one lol, but not sure if they stock them at lax? i was going to reserve a toyota corolla (cant remember what class that is) and then see if they have any vics once i get there to upgrade to, as premium says crown vic or similiar and i dont wanna pay the extra and then when i arrive they dont have any.
Fair enough. I see a few of them here and there. Cant remember LAX specifically. More likely see maxima's, avalon's and g37's. We all have different tastes. If you get one, you will have to report back your experience.
Old May 17, 12, 8:32 pm

Programs: Hertz Presidents Circle, National EE, Lots of Stupid CCs&The I Am Crazy Enough To Actually Pay For F
not sure when your travel dates are as this is a few weeks old but Hertz def does have them. Budget has a TON of them, at least in the southeast and if you use the code I posted there, great rates too.
Old May 18, 12, 2:34 pm
Moderator, Alaska Airlines & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR (ex-75K, GLD, 1K, and S+), Choice Diamond, HZ PC, Costco Exec, NPS Passport
Originally Posted by marvanit View Post
You want a crown vic over other premium cars in the fleet? You may be the first person I have seen that prefers this car.
LOL. I'm not sure I'd willingly choose one, but I did get one from Hertz at JFK a couple of months ago. I found it surprisingly nice to drive (smooth ride, tons of power) and easy to handle (belying its heavy weight and huge size).

Of course, part of the fun was driving around NYC and pretending I was a cabbie. That V8 engine roar is a very familiar sound, and it was fun to have *my* foot be controlling the rumbling (as well as my hands on the wheel weaving in and out of Manhattan traffic).

Search this Thread