Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Dollar | Express Renter Rewards (closed to posting)
Reload this Page >

FlyerTalk Awards: Dollar EXPRESS (Europe/Africa) benefits nominations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
View Poll Results: What is the best benefit of Dollar EXPRESS? READ BELOW BEFORE VOTING
Renter Rewards
0%
I nominate a different benefit – see my post below (POST YOUR SUGGESTION BELOW)
100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2011, 2:56 pm
Original Poster

This poll will determine which benefit for this rewards program will appear on the January ballot for the FlyerTalk Awards.

Please note that once you have cast a poll vote, it cannot be changed.

If you have a suggestion for a name change for one of the benefits listed, according to your specific knowledge of the program, post it below; for instance, if this program’s “Bonus Points” benefit has a specific name, that specificity will help voters when ballots come out in January.

You may vote in any or all of the nominations polls across FlyerTalk. Simply navigate to your favorite program’s forum and cast your vote!

Polls open Monday November 28, 2011
Polls close Friday December 9, 2011

Happy nominating!

For more information about the 2012 FlyerTalk Awards:
www.flyertalk.com/awards
Old Dec 1, 2011, 3:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Looks like the survey above was configured incorrectly (two options for "nominate a different benefit").

The primary benefit to me to Dollar Express (beyond the faster rental process) is the value of the Dollar Express Renter Rewards program. With the occasional double-credit promo, the awards are pretty generous and can be worth more than similar rewards from National or Hertz if played correctly.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 5:35 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Thanks Jackal -- poll is fixed; we'll be sure to tally your vote for Renter Rewards manually
Old Dec 3, 2011, 7:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by IBobi
Thanks Jackal -- poll is fixed; we'll be sure to tally your vote for Renter Rewards manually
And oops, now just realized that I posted this whole exchange and voted in the wrong thread. I meant to do this in the Americas one. No experience with Dollar overseas.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 1:52 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
You may vote for any program you wish -- though of course it would be ideal to restrict votes to those programs you have specific experience with.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.