Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Disability Travel
Reload this Page >

Hire Disability Equipment from singapore

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2018, 7:25 pm
Original Poster

Hello, I am travelling to Singapore with my daughter, I am trying to find places in Singapore that with rent/hire a standing hoist and a wheelchair shower commode, can anyone please help that hire them, I have messaged a lot of places in Singapore but they do not have a standing hoist. Thankyou
Old May 18, 2018, 10:32 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by Lyn Brady
Hello, I am travelling to Singapore with my daughter, I am trying to find places in Singapore that with rent/hire a standing hoist and a wheelchair shower commode, can anyone please help that hire them, I have messaged a lot of places in Singapore but they do not have a standing hoist. Thankyou
Interesting question. I wish I knew the answer. But... perhaps asking for Discharge Planning at one of Singapore’s hospitals might get a referral?

Link: List of hospitals in Singapore.

You could also check possible resources though Singapore’s Disabled People’s Association at DPA - The Disabled People's Association.

Please let us know what you find, and bon voyage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.