Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Disability Travel
Reload this Page >

Travelling with biological medication

Old Jul 8, 2017, 10:46 am
Original Poster
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold

Hello. Does someone know a good quality container to travel with biological medication ? The medication must be stored at 6-8 degrees Celsius. It has the size of a pen.
Old Aug 8, 2017, 2:55 pm

I spent a couple of years traveling with my medication. My doctor gave me a carrying bag that came from the pharmaceutical company with freezer things in it. It kept my drugs at the right temp for 24 hours. There are also some good carriers that you can get on Amazon that work just by getting them wet.
Old Aug 11, 2017, 6:45 pm

I know for my insulin I use a Frio travel pouch, but actively-used insulin doesn't technically need to be kept refrigerator-cold, just kept from OVERheating, so that might not work in this case.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.