Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Info on IAD airport

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2016, 6:53 am
Original Poster

Info on IAD airport

I will be arriving on 6/25. Approximately how far is the walk from gate to taxi? How is the service there for the small cart or wheelchair? Many thanks.
Old Jun 19, 2016, 6:19 pm

Programs: United MP
Originally Posted by hinsopa
I will be arriving on 6/25. Approximately how far is the walk from gate to taxi? How is the service there for the small cart or wheelchair? Many thanks.
The answer would depend on which terminal you arrive at, and whether it is an international flight. Part of the journey may require riding on the train, or one of the moon buggies. A little more info would help.
Old Jun 19, 2016, 8:05 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
You have cross-posted this. Why not stick to one location so that you get the best advice?
Old Jun 19, 2016, 8:16 pm

Posting the same thing in multiple forums is not permitted under the TOS, so please continue to follow this discussion in the other thread in the American Airlines forum: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...ad-dulles.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.