Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Disability Travel
Reload this Page >

dissertation Interview - The influence of travel agencies

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

dissertation Interview - The influence of travel agencies

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2015, 4:25 am
Original Poster

Smile dissertation Interview - The influence of travel agencies

I am a postgraduate student from Oxford Brookes University. I am currently doing my dissertation on accessible tourism topic. My research is to look at the influence of travel agencies on mobility-reduced travelers' decision-making.
I am looking for participants to interview about their experience with travel agencies. The interview is going to last about 40-60 mins and can be conducted through skype, face-face or telephone.
I wonder if anyone with such travel experience could oblige me. I will be grateful for any assistance. Thank you for you time.

If you are interested in my research or would like to know more about the interview, please send me a message or mail to [email protected].

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.