Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Nov 24, 2018, 12:12 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: cblaisd
Moderators' Note:

Thoughtful concerns have been raised about this thread....

After due consideration, we've decided that in the interest of a) not creating an opportunity for post-padding -- intentional or not -- (barred by FT Rule 14); and b) having a thread that is not unintentionally dominated by a small number of people (giving space for other voices), going forward there will be a two-post-per 24 hours rule in place. We hope that this will give more diverse voices the opportunity to chime in.

We'll be merging or deleting posts that don't follow this rule.

Thanks for you understanding.

cblaisd & iluv2fly
Co-Moderators
Print Wikipost

What beverage do you have in front of you right now? -thru 2021

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2020, 8:12 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Morning coffee. Annoyingly I forgot I'd finished the flavored creamer I like yesterday so it's just made with milk and sugar and now I'm cranky.
Old May 25, 2020, 9:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
Topo chico.
love these so much - we have soda steam but I bought a case of 12 “individual” bottles last week.
also love certain Jarritos flavors.

now drinking - ice water and coffee.

Originally Posted by CMK10
Morning coffee. Annoyingly I forgot I'd finished the flavored creamer I like yesterday so it's just made with milk and sugar and now I'm cranky.
which creamer?
i switched to any Oat milk in late 2019 and haven’t needed to add sugar to coffee when at home. Just 2 tbsp of oat milk per mug. Some oat mills have more sugars and flavors, but I tend to stick to the basic ones.

Last edited by cblaisd; May 25, 2020 at 11:10 am Reason: merged poster's two consecutive posts; please use multi-quote function!
Old May 25, 2020, 9:45 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by gaobest
love these so much - we have soda steam but I bought a case of 12 “individual” bottles last week.
also love certain Jarritos flavors.

now drinking - ice water and coffee.
I usually buy 12pk 750ml glass bottles from my local Mexican supermarket, maybe it's just me but it tastes a lot better from glass compared to plastic.
Old May 25, 2020, 10:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I usually buy 12pk 750ml glass bottles from my local Mexican supermarket, maybe it's just me but it tastes a lot better from glass compared to plastic.
eek dont want to pad posts here but YES - glass ftw. For home use, I try to only have glass bottles of any beverage. Jarritos is only glass but I wouldn’t buy plastic bottles of sparkling. I can also get the case of big Topo Chico bottles but nothing beats that carbonation kick when first opening the bottle... although it’s easy and super healthy to drink the fill 750ml because more water is better for us!

i should open a bottle today - we have topo Chico, Jarritos pineapple, and Jarritos strawberry in the (mini) fridge. I have room temp Jarritos fruit punch and mandarin.

too often I’ll gladly get Jarritos at taquerias and taco trucks; it’s silly how I’ll not just buy them for the house. All of last week I had leftover carnitas for luncheon and I wasn’t drinking any of The Jarritos or topo Chico with it.

so as of 3:54p, I’ve only had ice water today. Ugh. I’m really going to try having topo Chico tonight. We have so many chilled bottles. They’re such a great.

I know it's supremely unhealthy but I love hazelnut flavored creamer so I put Coffeemate Hazelnut in my coffee.

I hope you got your creamer replacement today because coffee should bring joy when possible!

Last edited by gaobest; May 25, 2020 at 4:54 pm Reason: Multi quote and the need for topo
Old May 25, 2020, 2:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
which creamer?
i switched to any Oat milk in late 2019 and haven’t needed to add sugar to coffee when at home. Just 2 tbsp of oat milk per mug. Some oat mills have more sugars and flavors, but I tend to stick to the basic ones.
I know it's supremely unhealthy but I love hazelnut flavored creamer so I put Coffeemate Hazelnut in my coffee.
Old May 26, 2020, 3:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

finally! I opened a Topo Chico to have with my dessert after luncheon. Definitely yummy.

I’m dying to know if you got more creamer for yourself. Nestle brand?
Old May 27, 2020, 1:24 pm

Coca cola.
Old May 27, 2020, 4:53 pm

I’m dying to know if you got more creamer for yourself. Nestle brand?
I did! I went to Harris Teeter yesterday to get Nestle Hazelnut Creamer, Red Bull for my assistant and a meatball sub for myself. And as a bonus they had hand sanitizer.
Old May 27, 2020, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Coca cola.
I did! I went to Harris Teeter yesterday to get Nestle Hazelnut Creamer, Red Bull for my assistant and a meatball sub for myself. And as a bonus they had hand sanitizer.
big yay - I’m so happy for you!!!
the meatball sub would be great with coffee. One fun and rare luncheon for me was a big salad, fries, and a coffee. All together. Well, I really only recall having this in 1994 and 2001
Old May 27, 2020, 9:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
+1. Harris Teeter has been surprisingly strong with hand sanitizer the last few days. Bought the big squirt bottle and it smells like a combination of cheap vodka and gin lol but at least it gets the job done.

As for current beverage: Pikesville Rye
Old May 27, 2020, 9:46 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Ice cold Brita water in my S'well.
Old May 30, 2020, 8:56 pm

Michelob Ultra.
Old May 31, 2020, 10:16 am

Bad American Airlines coffee. Wish I had some of my beloved hazelnut creamer right now.
Old May 31, 2020, 11:28 am

Bad American Airlines coffee. Wish I had some of my beloved hazelnut creamer right now.
Onboard or from the Admirals Club? I find the latter drinkable but the former not so much unless it's an early morning flight and I haven't had a chance to get my fix before boarding.
Old May 31, 2020, 12:07 pm

Onboard or from the Admirals Club? I find the latter drinkable but the former not so much unless it's an early morning flight and I haven't had a chance to get my fix before boarding.
Onboard. All Admirals Clubs are closed until at least June 22nd.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.