Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > DiningBuzz
Reload this Page >

The restaurant benefit with Passport Unlimited? Anyone use?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2007, 12:08 pm
Moderator: Mileage Run, InterContinental Hotels
Original Poster

Last night, I had dinner with a friend who's a member of Passport Unlimited. He showed his card and we got one entree for free.

Looks like they have three types of memberships, priced from $87.50 to $145. There are some kinds of poorly specified "travel" and "lifestyle" benefits included as well, but I'd only be interested in the dining benefit.

Does anyone use this service?
Old Sep 5, 2009, 9:45 pm

I just signed up for this. Seems like a good program. Should pay for itself for me, easily.
Old Jun 27, 2010, 9:47 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Celebrity Cruises Elite Plus
I just found out about the program last night while eavesdropping on an adjacent table at a nice restaurant in our area.

My question -- and I cannot locate it in their FAQ -- is the membership an annual fee or one-time charge?
Old Mar 12, 2011, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by BEAV
I just found out about the program last night while eavesdropping on an adjacent table at a nice restaurant in our area.

My question -- and I cannot locate it in their FAQ -- is the membership an annual fee or one-time charge?
Greetings!

They charge an annual fee. I had one of these cards a few years ago and it worked really well. Saved lots of money! I am looking at joining again as prices are going up on dining out.
Old Mar 14, 2011, 10:43 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
I've been with a friend in the SEA-area who got his through his employer. Very easy to use and saved us a ton of money when we went to more expensive restaurants!

Unfortunately, there are no restaurants in the program in MA.
Old Oct 5, 2012, 10:15 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Celebrity Cruises Elite Plus
$75 off an annual membership of Passport Unlimited when using the promo code SCRIPPS.

We use our membership probably once or twice a month and it always pays for itself after a couple of visits.

http://www.passportunlimited.com/individuals/
Old Dec 10, 2014, 9:02 pm

Programs: Various Programs of Interest & LT Collector.
Having been the friend of the OP who used the card in the initial post I am sad to say I no longer get the card for free. Its a sad day for me as it was so useful.

Does anyone have any recent offer codes for the passport card?
Old Dec 12, 2014, 1:42 pm

Programs: UA Gold, BONVOY TIT
Not too many options around me, but quite a few high-end ones! Boka, Moto, Perennial. Probably still not worth the cost.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.