Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Starbucks - games, promotions, devaluations, et al" thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Starbucks - games, promotions, devaluations, et al" thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2020, 4:18 pm

Yesterday was 25 stars and today it was 35 stars.
Old Apr 3, 2020, 7:22 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Only 25 stars for me today.
Old Apr 3, 2020, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
25 and a free coffee drink although the latter expires 4/21, which is not easy to use given shelter at home. I wonder if they will extend? Appreciative of this fun game though!
Old Apr 3, 2020, 10:25 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
25 and a free coffee drink although the latter expires 4/21, which is not easy to use given shelter at home. I wonder if they will extend? Appreciative of this fun game though!
Select drive thrus still should be open. Perhaps you could loop by on your way to the grocery store. Or, better, some of the ones in grocery stores are still open.
Old Apr 4, 2020, 6:15 am

Originally Posted by EkekoBWI
Select drive thrus still should be open. Perhaps you could loop by on your way to the grocery store. Or, better, some of the ones in grocery stores are still open.
I think I'm going to try one near us when I'm out to pick up a grocery order.
Old Apr 4, 2020, 7:46 am

Message Starbucks for a date extension. I had points expiring April 1st which were extended until June 1st.

Another 35 star day.
Old Apr 4, 2020, 9:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
I’ve been playing in the middle of the night for over a week now. Every day, 25 stars first, then after waiting a couple minutes, the second play yields 10. Always those amounts and always in that order. Awfully strange, given the game works by the computer generating 2.5 million winning times and if you’re the first person to play after that time you win the prize...
Old Apr 4, 2020, 9:03 am

Originally Posted by TGarza
Message Starbucks for a date extension. I had points expiring April 1st which were extended until June 1st.

Another 35 star day.
They announced they were extending star expiration dates.

Only 10 stars for me today.
Old Apr 9, 2020, 5:27 pm

The contest is over. This has been my best star promotion with 565 stars.
EkekoBWI likes this.
Old Apr 9, 2020, 5:46 pm

My total was 580 plus a free bakery item.
Old Apr 9, 2020, 6:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by TGarza
The contest is over. This has been my best star promotion with 565 stars.
Does Starbucks do regular promotions like this for loads of free stars without any purchase required? I had never seen one before. Picked up about 350 stars and a free coffee. Loved it!
Old Apr 9, 2020, 6:27 pm

Does Starbucks do regular promotions like this for loads of free stars without any purchase required? I had never seen one before. Picked up about 350 stars and a free coffee. Loved it!
They do promos like this a few times each year, although some require purchases to complete squares (bingo or hopscotch).
SkyTeam777 likes this.
Old Apr 10, 2020, 6:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
645 for me in the end, if I’m counting correctly... way better than the last promo.

Originally Posted by kipper
They do promos like this a few times each year, although some require purchases to complete squares (bingo or hopscotch).
Purchases aren’t required for any of the games. Next one will probably be http://www.starbuckssummergame.com again.
Old Apr 11, 2020, 5:32 am

Originally Posted by javabytes
645 for me in the end, if I’m counting correctly... way better than the last promo.

Purchases aren’t required for any of the games. Next one will probably be http://www.starbuckssummergame.com again.
I thought the bingo/hopscotch ones that had different requirements (buy X, spend Y, make Z purchases in a day) required you to meet those.
Old Apr 11, 2020, 6:51 am

Most Starbucks promos have a method for entry without a purchase with the last promo allowing a max of 2 entries per day with any combination of purchase and/or free entries. The free entry method is usually in the small print at the bottom of the contest page. Not every Starbucks promo allows 2 entries per day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.