Your Favourite Toppings for Omelette

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Your Favourite Toppings for Omelette

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2011, 5:01 am

Programs: Emirates Gold, BA Silver, SPG Gold, AMEX Plat
I like to keep it simple with cheese and tomato-- and sometimes with a tiny bit of green chili if I want to make it interesting.

But really, my favorite egg/omelette is the tortilla espanola in Spain with eggs, potato and onion cooked in lots of olive oil (puffs up like a circular cake if done right) and served with french bread! Heaven!
Old Jan 19, 2011, 9:09 am

Saute together onions, green pepper, diced tomato, sliced mushrooms, diced ham. Put this mix atop the omelette, cover with cheese, then fold.
Old Jan 19, 2011, 10:23 am

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Plat
Tomato
Ham
Bacon
Sausage
Mushroom
Bell Peppers
Cheddar Cheese

Topped with Avocado and Salsa
Old Jan 20, 2011, 2:55 am

Programs: UA Premier Exec
Fresh porcini mushrooms (known as cèpes here in France), chopped chives, with some wafer thin San Daniele prosciutto added at the last minute (it's important not to let the San Daniele cook).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.