Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where to buy Sheridan's coffee liquor?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2009, 11:06 am
Original Poster

Where to buy Sheridan's coffee liquor?

Is there any place in the continental US where you can pick up a bottle of Sheridan's coffee liquor? I found a place on the web that will sell you a case of Sheridan's for $270 but that is rather costly and I don't need a full case of it.
Old Aug 27, 2011, 10:28 pm

Programs: American express green, Capitol 1 Visa and Discover
I would guess a liquor store.
Old Aug 28, 2011, 6:35 pm

Originally Posted by Lurker1999
Is there any place in the continental US where you can pick up a bottle of Sheridan's coffee liquor? I found a place on the web that will sell you a case of Sheridan's for $270 but that is rather costly and I don't need a full case of it.
Call the big liquor stores in your area. If they do not stock it, they probably have the option to order it for you, so that you do not need to order a full case.
Old Sep 12, 2011, 1:49 am
Original Poster

Wow, ok talk about some thread necromancy. However, I was under the impression that Sheridan's is not for sale within the US. I've seen it at some of the airport duty free shops in IAD for example but for some reason not in any of my local stores. Anyone able to get Sheridan's within the CONUS?
Old Sep 12, 2011, 7:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Does nobody Google anymore?
Old Sep 15, 2011, 6:57 am

I've also been looking for this in the US but have only found them in duty-free stores or on cruise ships. I haven't seen any online places that will ship it to the US other then that by-the-case deal that the OP spotted.

At this point, I've resigned myself to stocking up whenever I'm on an international trip (and last time I wanted to, I got stymied by the liquid size restrictions that some countries have.)

I wonder why the company won't sell it in the states- it seems it would do well here since Bailey's is popular here.
Old May 25, 2018, 5:13 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Apparently available on cruise ships and in Australia. Perhaps nowhere else?
Old Mar 17, 2019, 12:59 pm

Sheridan’s coffee liquor

You can now buy Sheridan’s at Spec’s in Dallas Tx on N Expressway

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.