Wiki Posts
Search

McDonald's Menu Items from Around the World

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2019, 8:31 pm
Suspended

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by CMK10
Nope this is the McDonalds Helsinki Hakaniemi near the Hilton Helsinki Strand. Next time though I'll try Hess Burger, but after 24 hours of traveling that went RIC-LGA, JFK-LHR-HEL, this place just called to me!
I had Hessburger in Helsinki yesterday...you were right to stick with McD haha.
Old Jan 1, 2020, 3:43 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC

Spicy Ayam Goreng chicken (delicious) and a "Prosperity Burger" that was not very good. I loved the Twister Fries though.
Old Jan 7, 2020, 12:36 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

In Riyadh KSA they have Big Big Mac. It's a supersized Big Mac. Also, the Big Mac sauce comes on the side in a plastic container (something like Chick Fila Heintz ketchup). If you ask for extra you can dip your fries in it.
In Jordan (and KSA) they have McArabia Chicken - its a wrap with chicken tenders with a lot of mayo some lettuce and tomato.
In Bahrain is the same way as other ME McDonald's.

In Riyadh I had to eat it few times a week as McD was the only restaurant in the building. In Jordan our driver loved McD and we had to stop there at least 3 times a week on the way back from work to the hotel.

All food in KSA was stamped as Halal and the McDonald had official Halal certification on display by the entrance.

Bahrain

Riyadh McArabia

Riyadh BigMac
Annalisa12 likes this.
Old Jan 31, 2020, 3:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
Try a McOz in Australia.

(Four-ounce (113 g) beef patty, griddle egg, beetroot, tomato, lettuce, cheese, onions, mustard, and ketchup on a toasted bun)
Old Feb 7, 2020, 6:44 am

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
I’m in Porto late March, and will be sure to check it out.
Old Dec 19, 2020, 3:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Exp|VA Platinum
Why did no one think of this earlier?

Old Dec 21, 2020, 7:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by CMK10
I loved the Twister Fries though.
Looks spicy!
Old Dec 22, 2020, 6:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
An acquired taste? McDonald's China offers burger featuring Spam and crushed Oreos

I somehow missed the china mcd's post above...
if anyone tries this, let us know!
Old Dec 23, 2020, 9:14 pm

Programs: DL Skymiles KE Skypass
I miss the guy who had the website of trying different McD's products from all over the world.
Old Dec 23, 2020, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by teddybear99
I miss the guy who had the website of trying different McD's products from all over the world.
When was this? Sounds fun.
Old Dec 23, 2020, 10:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This is kind of OT, but I came across this the other day and thought McDonalds fans might be interested (pardon me if it's been posted before, I didn't look through the entire thread)
​​​​​mcmenu-do-it-yourself-mcdonalds-restaurant-recipes
This pdf is a compilation of McDonalds' recipes and techniques based on the restaurant production guides of the 1950s, 60s, and 70s.
I was looking for the original Fries recipe. And I found it. Also, original Secret Sauce (more complex than you'd think). Haven't tried to make the Fries yet, but I'm gonna.
TGarza likes this.
Old Dec 24, 2020, 3:25 am

Programs: DL Skymiles KE Skypass
Originally Posted by yyznomad
When was this? Sounds fun.
I believe he had many posts in this thread. Maybe he will tell us why he stopped.
Old Dec 24, 2020, 9:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by teddybear99
I believe he had many posts in this thread. Maybe he will tell us why he stopped.
Oh... ha... well this thread is a bit tl;dr, so maybe I'll check it out when I have more extra time
Old Jan 2, 2022, 8:59 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC

The Chicken Mac at a McDonald's in Duabi. It looked bigger in the picture. I wish they'd used Special Sauce on it instead of mayo too.
Old Jan 2, 2022, 11:39 am

Originally Posted by rickg523
This is kind of OT, but I came across this the other day and thought McDonalds fans might be interested (pardon me if it's been posted before, I didn't look through the entire thread)
​​​​​mcmenu-do-it-yourself-mcdonalds-restaurant-recipes
This pdf is a compilation of McDonalds' recipes and techniques based on the restaurant production guides of the 1950s, 60s, and 70s.
I was looking for the original Fries recipe. And I found it. Also, original Secret Sauce (more complex than you'd think). Haven't tried to make the Fries yet, but I'm gonna.
I have not been a fan of the fries since the change. The same with the apple pies. Bring back the fried pies capable of burning the roof of your mouth!!
FlyerEC likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.