Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Diners Club | Club Rewards
Reload this Page >

Diners Club (USA) now includes Priority Pass.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diners Club (USA) now includes Priority Pass.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2022, 9:40 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

@Charlie Leocha Welcome to FlyerTalk.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 9:13 am

Programs: Korean Air Skypass, ANA Skyweb, Amex Premier Rewards, Chase Sapphire Preferred
Its a really good deal but this bank is on a warpath to get rid of these cards. They claimed some mail they sent me was returned so because of that they canceled my card. My address never changed and I confirmed that with them but they canceled my card, even though I still have a card balance.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 9:28 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by smith80678
....claimed some mail they sent me was returned so because of that they canceled my card....
If they will not reinstate it, I would file a CFPB complaint: https://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/
Old Jul 15, 2022, 12:13 am

I'm really annoyed with Priority Pass. I also registered for the free PP with my Diners Club card and it worked well. Then I received a new Diners Club card with a different number and have since tried to change the card number in my Priority Pass settings. But there is simply no option at all to change it under settings / my data in the PP settings, it is simply a blank space with no edit function. Pretty sure this is because I registered via Diners Club and it even hints at this in some part of their PP Faq.

So I wrote to Diners and they don't seem to know what to do, but told me they will get in contact with PP and then get back to me. PP has since ignored 3 mails I sent which is now 7+ weeks ago and Diners also stopped responding now. What the hell is this kind of service? I'm thinking of just creating a new account and registering my new Diners Club card in that new account as the solution, if everyone is incapable of fixing this otherwise or even just responding.
Old Jul 15, 2022, 6:09 am
mia

Originally Posted by ArnoldB
....I'm thinking of just creating a new account and registering my new Diners Club card in that new account ....
This is what we have to do if we have Priority Pass accounts sponsored by more than one card issuer. It should also work with another card from the same issuer.
Old Jul 22, 2022, 11:08 pm
Original Member

Successful at BOS--they were waitlisting at 4 pm (Aer Lingus and TAP had 5:30 flights which seemed to have precedence) but we got in after about 1/2 hour. Crowded but not too ridiculous...directly across from our gate to EWR (woot!)
Old Aug 10, 2022, 1:57 pm

Programs: AA EXP/CK, SPG LT Platinum(RIP), Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
I was able to sign up for Priority Pass using this page, https://www.prioritypass.com/en/activate-your-account, and selecting the Payment Card Number. I used my Diners Club Corporate Card to enroll this way. The one item I wanted to point out was that on the payment processing page, do not select Diners Club Card; instead, choose MasterCard. Once your membership is validated, your membership shows Diners Club-based priority pass membership Hope this is helpful.
Cheers
askmrlee, tygron and RoAm traveler like this.
Old Aug 21, 2022, 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by penlin
I was able to sign up for Priority Pass using this page, https://www.prioritypass.com/en/activate-your-account, and selecting the Payment Card Number.
Thanks! This worked for me also. Now if they would only speed up their website.
penlin likes this.
Old Sep 5, 2022, 4:21 pm

Programs: A bunch of pretty little colored plastic cards.
Originally Posted by penlin
I was able to sign up for Priority Pass using this page, https://www.prioritypass.com/en/activate-your-account, and selecting the Payment Card Number. I used my Diners Club Corporate Card to enroll this way. The one item I wanted to point out was that on the payment processing page, do not select Diners Club Card; instead, choose MasterCard. Once your membership is validated, your membership shows Diners Club-based priority pass membership Hope this is helpful.
Cheers
Same here, thank you! I received my confirmation email and my card is loaded in the app -- my previous lounge visits even synced. Did anyone else notice that when you go into your PP account, and click on My Details, under Billing Information, there is an error message: There is an issue with your payment card information. Please update your billing details to proceed using your Priority Pass account. But directly below that section under Access lounges on your payment card, all my correct card information is there. Has anyone else experienced this? Wondering if it is just a glitch with their site or because the card benefit is providing access, since I only received a welcome/confirmation email for both myself and my husband on his card (he also also has the same error message when logged-in). Also, when I tried to update the billing information section and save it, it still gives the same error, so guessing it is an issue on their end but wanted to ask if anyone else was seeing this. Thanks again!
Old Sep 6, 2022, 10:48 am

Programs: AA EXP/CK, SPG LT Platinum(RIP), Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
Yes, I see the same issue in the My Details section of the website, but I also see that the Access Lounges on your payment card is correctly populated. Cheers
Old Oct 11, 2022, 4:43 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

So far, my Priority Pass has worked flawlessly except for the "meals-to-go" locations at airports without a lounge. The cashiers at those locations just shrug their shoulders when I show it to them.

My app says that the benefit is through 12/31/22, so I hope it gets renewed.
Old Oct 16, 2022, 12:02 am

Does anyone have experience with the Diners Club Airport Restaurants? Is that DC themselves or also via PP?

And most importantly, can the savings be multiplied when multiple guests have a DC card? The T&C are here:

https://www.dinersclub.com/cardmembe...lounge-1/LIM8D

And to me it is not 100% clear what is meant by "Only 1 card per visit per Cardholder will be accepted and at point of registration."
Old Oct 16, 2022, 8:01 am
mia

Originally Posted by ArnoldB
And to me it is not 100% clear what is meant by "Only 1 card per visit per Cardholder will be accepted and at point of registration."
It means that if you have multiple Priority Pass memberships you can use only one per visit.
Old Oct 16, 2022, 9:36 am

Still not clear to me. My partner and me both have our own separate PPs. So if we go to a PP restaurant together, will we get 2x the credit on the final bill? If not then basically we could just ask them that we want separate bills each and apply it that way, no?
Old Oct 22, 2022, 5:01 pm

Programs: A bunch of pretty little colored plastic cards.
Was just curious, has anyone received a physical PP card in addition to the digital? I always have for AMEX but have not yet with Diners.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.