Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Diners Club | Club Rewards
Reload this Page >

Diners (USA) CDW coverage exclusions and limitations.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diners (USA) CDW coverage exclusions and limitations.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2015, 6:48 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Liability has nothing to do with damage to the rental. Liability covers you should you cause harm to someone else. If you own a vehicle, your liability coverage likely extends to rentals. If you don't and you rent frequently, there are non-owner policies which are quite inexpensive.

Bear in mind that in many Latin American countries, you may be held in custody in an at fault accident where there is damage to someone else, until you pay up or show a polcy.
Old Jul 20, 2015, 8:21 pm

Location: St. Louis, MO - AA PLT/2.98MM (Lifetime PLT), Delta PM, SPG Gold, AMEX Plat
Programs: TW Elite (RIP), CO OnePass
Originally Posted by Often1
Liability has nothing to do with damage to the rental. Liability covers you should you cause harm to someone else. If you own a vehicle, your liability coverage likely extends to rentals. If you don't and you rent frequently, there are non-owner policies which are quite inexpensive.

Bear in mind that in many Latin American countries, you may be held in custody in an at fault accident where there is damage to someone else, until you pay up or show a polcy.
Correct.. I am only referring to CDW coverage on the Professional card.

Greg
Old Jul 21, 2015, 1:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Often1
Liability has nothing to do with damage to the rental. Liability covers you should you cause harm to someone else. If you own a vehicle, your liability coverage likely extends to rentals.
Worldwide?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.