Diners UK

Old Feb 11, 13, 2:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive club, Membership rewards, Diners Club, El Al Matmid.
Diners UK

Honestly, what's the point of me keeping this card. I love the lounge access and all but when I compare it to Amex, they are a tad behind, I am still trying to get my head around the 5pm closing time for the call center.

I seriously hope the card makes an awesome comeback under the current investment group controlling it.

Are you guys keeping ahold of the card? I've just paid another renewal fee, and I hardly use the thing.
Old Feb 11, 13, 3:27 pm

Have the new owners announced their plans?
Old Feb 12, 13, 8:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive club, Membership rewards, Diners Club, El Al Matmid.
None at all :/
Old Feb 12, 13, 3:44 pm

Thumbs down

I think it's a shame! Web site have not been uptdated for months.
No new rewards... Just new online account system! I don't think discover had any say on this one because citi sold it to someone with private interests but without any money on their accounts to invest in big comeback!
Old Feb 14, 13, 5:02 pm

Programs: BA , Diners Club, El Al, YourPoints.
Originally Posted by Markot. View Post
I think it's a shame! Web site have not been uptdated for months.
No new rewards... Just new online account system! I don't think discover had any say on this one because citi sold it to someone with private interests but without any money on their accounts to invest in big comeback!
I know what you mean exactly. The website is poor, real poor. The reward program is worse (I would have to spend 5,000 with them for 1,000 miles. Compare that to Amex's 1 point per 1 on your second year and...). The support is ok but I've hardly used it. I am planning on ditching the card is anything.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: