Wiki Posts
Search

ATL-ICN, help adding LAX stop-over

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2009, 9:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, MM
ATL-ICN, help adding LAX stop-over

I have a return flight HSV-ATL-ICN in a couple weeks, M-class, confirmed upgrade to Z using a PMU certificate. Problem is, I would like to add a 1-day stopover at LAX. If I do this, I think I'll lose the upgrade across the ocean, since there is no Delta-metal flight to Asia from the west coast. Any creative ideas, short of criss-crossing the country back to Atlanta?

One thought I just had reading another thread, perhaps I could upgrade using miles on a NWA flight by transferring miles from DL to NWA (I have a WP account, but with zero miles).
Old Feb 2, 2009, 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by rclott
I have a return flight HSV-ATL-ICN in a couple weeks, M-class, confirmed upgrade to Z using a PMU certificate. Problem is, I would like to add a 1-day stopover at LAX. If I do this, I think I'll lose the upgrade across the ocean, since there is no Delta-metal flight to Asia from the west coast. Any creative ideas, short of criss-crossing the country back to Atlanta?

One thought I just had reading another thread, perhaps I could upgrade using miles on a NWA flight by transferring miles from DL to NWA (I have a WP account, but with zero miles).
NO DL flights across the big pond from LAX (just ATL)
The only ASIA flights DL has as of now is ATL to ICN, NRT and PVG.
All the LAX flights across the big pond are code shares on KE or CI (no ugrades) lus NW.
The ? is when will DL allow PMU on NW metal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.