Dl 2009 atl-lax

Old Sep 21, 09, 10:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, DL Silver, Emirates Gold
Dl 2009 atl-lax

I booked an award ticket in first for a friend DL2099 ATL-LAX. I have never taken this flight or a flight at this time. Does anyone know if she'll get dinner or what the inflight service is like? Also, since its a first class ticket (R) will she get lounge access. Thanks in advance for the help.

Side question, anyone had any luck getting all their miles posted from the Starwoods 1k promotion?

Last edited by FireforEffect; Sep 21, 09 at 10:49 pm Reason: wrong flight number
Old Sep 21, 09, 10:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
I'm not finding DL2009 as a ATL-LAX, DL2009 is EWR-ATL. Do you have the ATL-LAX #?
Old Sep 21, 09, 10:50 pm
Original Poster

Sorry it's DL2099 ATL-LAX departing 920pm.
Old Sep 21, 09, 10:56 pm

No to the complimentary SkyClub access.
Old Sep 21, 09, 11:30 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Hilton Gold
I flew that flight on Saturday. No meals were served. Snacks were available for purchase in the back. Snack Basket in 1st.

The plane was equipped with the personal TV screens but the TV was not working. Movies were available.

I hope this helps!
Old Sep 21, 09, 11:42 pm
Original Poster

Thank you everyone for your replies. She's starting to calm down about what to expect. This is her first transcon and first time in first. For those who are interested I'll keep you posted about her experiences.
Old Sep 21, 09, 11:59 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.1MM, EK Gold, SQ Silver, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
Typical Domestic F flight. The 920pm flight is too late for dinner; she will be offered drinks and a few rounds of the snack basket.

The plane will have personal TV's (AVOD). Free movies, games, and live TV. Flying time around 4 hours. Nothing remarkable about the flight at all. No free lounge access.

Search this Thread