Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Domestic First Class

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2009, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

Domestic First Class

I know you can ask for snacks that they sell in coach but can you also request the snack box?
THANKS FRANK
Old Sep 21, 2009, 2:44 pm

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by fb0075
I know you can ask for snacks that they sell in coach but can you also request the snack box?
THANKS FRANK
Yes. But you have to buy it even if sitting in FC. I would recommend asking the FC FA about this when you are getting your pre-flight cocktail. That way, if possible, they can set your choice aside so it doesn't get sold out. I bought the cheese box recently and the FA thanked me for asking early and exact change. I also had lots of ones and fives so I mentioned that I can break bills for them if need be and she thanked me for that too.
Old Sep 21, 2009, 3:18 pm

Originally Posted by Evan!
Yes. But you have to buy it even if sitting in FC. I would recommend asking the FC FA about this when you are getting your pre-flight cocktail. That way, if possible, they can set your choice aside so it doesn't get sold out. I bought the cheese box recently and the FA thanked me for asking early and exact change. I also had lots of ones and fives so I mentioned that I can break bills for them if need be and she thanked me for that too.
They don't always charge you.
Old Sep 21, 2009, 4:23 pm

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by LegalTender
I was not aware that they sometimes comp them. I was charged last time I asked for a cheese box. YMMV apparently.
Old Sep 21, 2009, 5:51 pm

Programs: DL DM; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by LegalTender
true...
Old Sep 21, 2009, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by Evan!
I was not aware that they sometimes comp them. I was charged last time I asked for a cheese box. YMMV apparently.
I think you will find they have to charge more often than not. The FA's are responsible for inventory control on those carts and have to account for all the $$.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.