10pm dept. ATL-LHR. same service in BE?

Old Sep 21, 09, 12:53 pm
Original Poster

10pm dept. ATL-LHR. same service in BE?

does the 1010pm ATL-LHR flight have an abbreviated service, or is it the same?

i havent flown DL BE since before 9/11. im excited about the new 764 seats, but just curious about the late night service. im thinking ill eat first, just in case. that way i can sleep if its just a late night service.

Also, does DL not have any morning flights to LHR, that arrive the same evening? CO, AA and UA do. I would have thought DL would for sure.

thanks for the info.
Old Sep 21, 09, 3:38 pm

Wink

Yes, it is the exact same service. You can even enjoy a Cotes du Rhone described in their menu as:

Domaine de la Griveliere Cotes du Rhone, France 2007
The Robert Mondavi name has been synonymous with Califonia Cabernet for several decades....
Old Sep 21, 09, 3:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, UA Premier
Originally Posted by dlen111 View Post
Also, does DL not have any morning flights to LHR, that arrive the same evening? CO, AA and UA do. I would have thought DL would for sure.
DL started off their LHR service with a morning JFK-LHR flight, but they later retimed it so that they had 2 evening JFK-LHR flights and nothing in the morning.
Old Sep 21, 09, 6:10 pm

Programs: |QF LT Silver|OZ Gold|HH Diamond|DL Blue|
Originally Posted by dlen111 View Post
BA also has a daytime flight, supposedly referred to as the 'pensioner's flight' based on the people who prefer to lose the day rather than fly overnight...

Search this Thread