Delta online booking problem

Old Sep 17, 09, 4:39 pm
Original Poster

Delta online booking problem

I was checking to price my ticket (SDF-ICN) for January and the site was listing options that I liked. It was via ATL then to ICN on KE flight.

So today I go back and it is now listing other longer, more transfer options and not list the ones I liked. But when I search by schedule, my preferred one shows up and price is doubled.

What do you think is going on?
Old Sep 17, 09, 4:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Flight availability and pricing is CONSTANTLY changing. If you found an intinerary that you liked, you should have bought it then. Since you waited, the price of the flight that you wanted has gone up.
Old Sep 17, 09, 6:30 pm

Programs: Delta
Be patient, it's only September. DL likes to play games with the people who feel the need to book way in advance. Keep checking and have it booked 1-3 months in advance and you'll be fine.
Old Sep 21, 09, 9:38 am

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by motormadness View Post
Be patient, it's only September. DL likes to play games with the people who feel the need to book way in advance. Keep checking and have it booked 1-3 months in advance and you'll be fine.
Even then Delta likes to screw with you, I booked a flight 4 days ago for the end of october and now I look again today and it is $40 cheaper for the same itinerary.

Search this Thread