Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JFK T2/T3 transfer Q

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2009, 9:35 pm
Original Poster

JFK T2/T3 transfer Q

I will be flying BTV-JFK-AUA with a 46 min layover. Int'l reservations has assured me this is enough time. First flight is scheduled to land in the "comair pool" gate 23 or 25. Second flight is on a 757, has only been T3 lately. Can anyone give specific directions on how to get from A to B w/o getting 100% lost? Do I take the walkway, etc?

TIA
Old Sep 16, 2009, 9:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
You can see the connection on the map below. It is quite simple as T2 is connected via a walkway with moving sidewalks to T3. It is all behind security. From the furthest point in T2 to T3, it is about 15 minute walk so you should be fine.

http://www.delta.com/traveling_check...ewyork_jfk.jsp
Old Sep 16, 2009, 10:49 pm

Programs: DL DM, Fairmont Platinum, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Disney Platinum ;)
I agree. I had the opposite gross connection...going from T4 (I think, after a red eye I was still asleep) on a bus over to T2. That was just gross. Of course then on a bus again out to the RJ.

At least I didn't have to bus to my plane at LAX...they were doing construction, that would have been horrible.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.