Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What Kind Of Wine Did I Drink?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2009, 5:58 pm

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by MisterNice
I rate this Wente vile stuff lower than Two Buck Chuck but slightly higher than the Gallo jug collection thus will stick with DL booze only in the 50ml bottles.

MisterNice
I am a travel manager for a wine brokerage firm and a winery in Napa. I must say they have taught me a lot about wine. Often what DL serves is not very good, once you've had a really great wines from some of the family-owned, boutique wineries in Napa, Sonoma, etc. Because of that, I also tend to stay away from the wines and stick with the devils I know, beer and liquor. But if I do have wine, whites are usually better choices.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.