Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AMEX Centurion and Delta SM Platinum Status

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2009, 9:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX Cenutrion, DL Platinum, CO Gold, US Plat., VS Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold, PC Plat.
AMEX Centurion and Delta SM Platinum Status

Now that DL has created the new Diamond SM tier and, separately, an infinite number of ways to get MQMs (and with it, various levels of Medallion status) without ever setting foot on a plane, has anyone heard that American Express (AMEX) and Delta are about to upgrade AMEX Centurion cardmembers to PM status on SM? Currently, Centurion people are granted complimentary GM status. However, with the devaluation of the GM tier as a result of the above-referenced initiatives, several of my business contacts have indicated to me that an upgrade to PM may be in the works. I can find nothing on the AMEX web site that would suggest that this is the case (maybe it's still being negotiated).

Have others heard this as well or is it just a rumor (combined with some wishful thinking)?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.