Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

My request for today, 9/11: No fighting and no complaining

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2009, 11:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, UA E- inhabitant

In a few hours (if not already) we will once again be memorializing those lost. I think it would be appropriate for everyone to step back and breathe. If you feel you can't fulfill this simple request, then please, do all of us a favor and DON'T log in to FT today.

There are far more important things to think about today than upgrades, Skymiles, Worldperks, first class meals, etc....
Old Sep 11, 2009, 12:17 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

I have a better idea:

How about civil debate and thoughtful constructive criticism every day of the week, every week of the month and every month of the year instead of no fighting and complaining for just one day only?

Just a thought...

Regards,

Canarsie
Co-Moderator, Delta forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.