Wiki Posts
Search

today's survey

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2009, 12:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
today's survey

I came here looking for advice but did not find an earlier thread. Some of the questions were a bit tough and slanted toward domestic whereas most of my travel is international.
If it matters I will reach PM with my next trip (HKG) and would have done so even without the recent MQM promo.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
We want to know your opinions. To help us continue to provide the products and services that are important to you, click the link below to complete a brief 15-minute questionnaire. In appreciation for your time, you will receive 250 bonus miles for completing the survey.

Take the survey.

This questionnaire will be open for a limited time only. Responses will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. E.D.T. on Friday, July 10, 2009.

We truly value your business and look forward to hearing from you.

Please review the Terms & Conditions below. If you have any questions regarding this survey, please email us at [email protected].

Sincerely,

Smita Premkumar
General Manager, Customer Insight & Analytics
Delta Air Lines
---------------------------------------------------------------
Old Jul 1, 2009, 12:57 pm

Location: Florida - Delta Charter DM/3.3MM; Lifetime SPG Plat; HH Gold;
I wonder if this was slanted towards international travelers and how many passengers got this.

I mainly travel domestically and did not receive this survey.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 1:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
I got it several days ago and filled it out. I then got the popup for it again yesterday. It came up as I first got to the site, which means it will be ignored by anyone who is there to actually do a transaction, or it will distract them from doing the transaction.

I didn't think it was very well implemented.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.