FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-skymiles-pre-worldperks-merger-489/)
-   -   A thank you from Gogo to Delta SkyMiles members (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-skymiles-pre-worldperks-merger/969168-thank-you-gogo-delta-skymiles-members.html)

Gogo Jun 26, 2009 10:48 pm

A thank you from Gogo to Delta SkyMiles members

We were so excited about participating in the FT event in Atlanta, we wanted to do something special for the entire Delta SkyMiles community on FT....but only for a limited time....

Save 50% on a single Gogo session (except segment pass and 24hr pass) until 7/19/2009. Use code 156FLYDA.

To Use your discount on a wi-fi session:
1) Select 'gogoinflight' as the wireless network and launch you browser
2) Sign in or click 'Buy' to create a new account
3) On 'Payment Info' page, enter promo code in space provide (code is case sensitive)
4) Click 'Update Total'

Thank you! And Happy Travels,
Gogo Inflight Internet

DLATL777 Jun 26, 2009 10:51 pm

^ Thank you!

flyzabit Jun 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Awesome - thank you!

And thanks for this evening at the DO!

davakkar Jun 26, 2009 11:03 pm

Thanks again for Darren's presentation and to AirCell for the awesome dinner! You came through yet again for us with this promo code!

jbatl Jun 26, 2009 11:41 pm

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

Great that you thought of the rest of the FT community. Thanks! ^

hnewman Jun 27, 2009 4:52 am

I love your service it is great and well priced.

When will you start on the NW part of the fleet?

me4yankees Jun 27, 2009 9:36 am

I want to thank the OP for taking time out of his schedule to spend time with us during the Delta FlyerTalk DO and for the promo code above. I perceive the gesture to be one indicative of the camaraderie we shared.

I also want to thank Aircell/Gogo Inflight Internet for their sponsorship of our dinner last night at Prime. It was incredible. ^

V1-Vr-V2 Jun 27, 2009 10:14 am

Great! Many thanks - I'll definitely take advantage of this. Had been meaning to try it out for quite some time and this makes for even better persuasion. :)

Thanks for giving back to the DL FT community. ^

foofiter Jun 27, 2009 11:09 am

Many thanks to Gogo for the dinner last night and also this code. My coworkers fly a fair bit as well and they will appreciate this a lot!

The dinner at Prime was excellent and I enjoyed the presentation on how Gogo works. I work in IT and it was interesting to hear some of the details. I look forward to using the service for fun and work in the future.

Foo

Discplayer Jun 27, 2009 1:00 pm

Thank you, this is a great reason to try your service.

phoenixgck Jun 27, 2009 2:15 pm

Thank you, will try your service.

The Weekly Flyer Jun 27, 2009 3:49 pm

Thanks.

Have used the system a few times so far.

jfulcher Jun 27, 2009 4:06 pm

So any of you that saw the presentation with an IT mind want to share a basic overview of how it works? Inquiring minds want to know - I know the basics, but curious what if anything they are getting bandwidth wise and how they plan to combat P2P and Streaming video - which plagues a lot of hotel internet. (And hotel internet can have a much fatter pipe)

MM/PM widget Jun 27, 2009 5:05 pm

A big 2 thumbs up ^^ for your professional and informative presentation, some of the best h'or dourves I have ever had, and a perfectly cooked steak! Great evening.

Thanks again!

sbm12 Jun 27, 2009 5:18 pm

Originally Posted by jfulcher (Post 11979038)
So any of you that saw the presentation with an IT mind want to share a basic overview of how it works? Inquiring minds want to know - I know the basics, but curious what if anything they are getting bandwidth wise and how they plan to combat P2P and Streaming video - which plagues a lot of hotel internet. (And hotel internet can have a much fatter pipe)

Cellular connection from an antenna on the plane (obviously bigger/stronger signal than your phone would have) to one of 90 towers on the ground across the USA. I believe that any given plane maxes out at about 3Mbit but I'm willing to be corrected on that one.